xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
3asy Bake

I Hate Wiggers

The most thing i hat ein the world is thoes DANG WIGGERS oh my god i hate them so much... Like come on thats a discrase to the human race (white). Specialy when the say the "N" word. Threee reasons 1.) YOUR WHITE... 2.) YOUR WHITE 3.) YOUR WHITE.. like i have no problem with Black people if you're a white guy trying to be black (WIGGER) then i hate you. Like i have so many at skool they all sag down to their A$$E$ it's so annoying. If i did they my Dad and Mom would put my up for adoption... lol but it's true.

Ya i dont under stand it eather lol

I dont relly like them

u are right i mean when they say *BLEEP* like wtf your whight

i just love 2 see them get ther *bottom* kicked by a black persom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've personally never cared for anyone who acts like they are something they are not. But in anycase, if I heard either a black person or a white person say the dreaded N* word. I would b!7(h slap them both hard enough for them to not be able to see straight for weeks. I despise that or any other racial slur. It's far from appropriate any more, even for a black person.

This is my place, I'm black and continuously tell *white* people that there's no difference between any of us when we're born, besides our skin color, the way a person grows up, and chooses to live their life makes them an individual. Black people (such as my self) look down on some white people for reasons like the type of music you listen too and all kinds of shizit. But I remind myself, there's no difference, a white colored person can do whatever the f*ck they want to in my opinion, and still be white. I find all that offensive, when you call them Wiggers, it's saying the're colored white and they act black? yeah sure, and what do we specify as standard white behaviour? Just because every white guy/girl listens to rock and stuff doesn't mean that it's standard, or the normal, or usual. I've met at least two or three black people in my life that are that way, and listen to rock music, and talk like some white people do, and there's no problem with that. But to each man his own opinion, I think some guy like shakespear said that.Tha Blk Panda

yeah those guys (or girls, too) are really gay

:( That must be the definition of prejudice.I doubt that they're all homosexual because of how they act. Maybe between 2% and 6% are.
I fully agree with thablkpanda. When judging people, the color of their skin should not count at all, should it?

:( That must be the definition of prejudice.

I doubt that they're all homosexual because of how they act. Maybe between 2% and 6% are.

I fully agree with thablkpanda. When judging people, the color of their skin should not count at all, should it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you god! I've got a believer! I was expecting racial slurs, and plenty of other stuff to come my way, for being open about how white people treat each other. Horrible. Anyway- thanks bud. Keepin' it real!

Whigs get on my lastnerve. WeAreAllTheSame - but Whigs think that black people are different, and they have stereotypes of black people in their minds which they then try to copy. They think black culture is cool which is a perfectly reasonable thing to think but do not get that they can enjoy black culture without becoming their visionversion of a stereotypical black person. HowDareThey use the N word so liberally though. No one can condone that behaviour surely? Even if they believe themselves to be one of the N word. But I hate when BlackOnBlack use the N word anyway and hate all use of the word so:HoHum

Wiggers are really weird. They're really funny too. Once, I saw this girl wigger, and she went and got herself cornrows(sp?) It was hilarious. She took them out 2 days later. >_>

We don't have many Wiggers in England, at least not where I live. Our infestation is what we call 'scallies'. Scruffy kids, all think they're 20 at the age of 11, smoke, drink and hang around with their track-pants tucked into their sucks while wearing school shoes and 'Schott' hoodies....I would enjoy hurting them.Yes.

HAHAHA :D What a funny topic...Wigger ? LMAO I've never heard of it before...but I do have bare boys in my school who think they are black....they even tried to grow afro's...I mean no affence but...a white boy with a MASSIVE 3-5 inch afro...so does NOT go...dude...Theres a black dude who has a 6 inch afro...and I still think it's wrong

NO NO NO ...Lmao of course I'm not....god...One of them is in my year...I call him afro *****...I know that is mean but it's funny lmao !!He ges wel peed off