xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

I own a lot of games 70 +

psp-playstation, instead of spending so much money in games, can you give me some please?i'm poor... :P why don't you just stop buying games, and spend the money in something more useful? or just keep it to yourself...

your collection is small to us hardcore gamers i know people that have hundreds to a few thousand games spamming from the days to atari to ps2 and the xbox bust thing to do is pick games that have names to back up thier claim not all games are cool or hell sell them at eb store or a gaming store :)

damn dude thats a lot of pc games to have yeah i bet i could get that cough cough

as an idea for those of you who have alot of games that you dont want/play any more, you could take them to a Babbages, EB Games, Gamestop, Etc.they give you store credit for the games u sell there which can be used to by other video game stuff

i really dont see why you would keep buying so many games. if you know you wont play them or only play them once or twice dont get them. for my pc ive got like 4 games or so. its also works to download mods for the games cuz then it seems like you have a whole new one. just imagine how much money you would have for other things if you didnt buy all those...

whoah PSP man.. don't spend your money like that, lol, u need to learn to budget your self >< . i own like 15 games for Playstation and i had it for about 2 years.. not 72 though lol! man, 15 is even too much, im always busy playting them :rolleyes: i own at all of em too :angry: heh