xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

I own a lot of games 70 +

Whoah.... I wish I had the money and free time to have so many games. Right now I own the whooping ammount of 2 psx games (MGS2, FFT). At least they are fun and very replayable, although a bit dusty. If I want to play somethings else, I just go to the local video store and rent a game for 2 bucks :rolleyes:

I have like 60+ pc games and i finished most of them. I got stuck in about 10 % and got bored with another 10 % (+/- offcourse, just guessing, i dont really keep track). I only buy games of the gerne i really like and i know have a decent play time. I suggest you stop looking at just the scores it get and start looking for games you think interest you. And try playing the games you bought, it really sux to miss all the great games you bought while paying for them.And maybe talk with someone about that shopping-addiction you seem to have (3 games a week / 50 euro a game, i would be bankrupt within a month).

I bought my PS2 about 1 year and a half ago, and i already own 72 games, but i am not satisfied at all, as i only played 20 of them, and the others no, and the fact is that i am still buying more than 3 games per week, and all the new one ... soon i will run out of money, PLZ HELP !!!

why don't you just sell the games you beat so you will have money to but more.

I bought my PS2 about 1 year and a half ago, and i already own 72 games, but i am not satisfied at all, as i only played 20 of them, and the others no, and the fact is that i am still buying more than 3 games per week, and all the new one ... soon i will run out of money, PLZ HELP !!!

I found this funny; sorry, I had to reply to it, I know it's a five year old post. Buying three games a week is a bad policy; don't keep buying games if you aren't going to play them. There's really no reason to even own a game you don't intend to play. Sometimes they increase in value after several years, but most of the time that's not the case. There isn't really anything you can do with an unplayed game. I guess you could use the disc as a Frisbee if you're desperate for some one on one time with your dog. The case might make a decent mousepad, too. And if you have an aversion to long books, the manuals may be a way to expose yourself to some "literature." Other than that, no.

Soon you will run out of money? Three games a week at $40-60 will run you $150 per week, that's around $700 a month. If you aren't exaggerating, then this is really sad; what kind of parents would give an allowance of suck a sick amount to a kid who clearly has no concept of money management whatsoever. If you saved your money for a year, you'd be on your way to a college education right there. You could buy a really nice car, after a year or two. Heck, if you never spent a penny, with that allowance, you may be able to buy a house with it. But no, you buy countless games you DON'T PLAY. You don't have a game addiction, you have a spending addiction, and that's bad.

That's just my two cents. Anyway, five years have passed, so this poor bloke is probably living on the side of the street in a small house made of game cases, eating game manuals and discs to stay alive. :)