xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Trap17 Graphics Forum Skin

I wasn't to fond of the transition between the ultra light skin, straight to the darker skin when I enter the graphics forum. It's very distracting. Aswell as the fact that it's hard to read most of the stuff. Shoutbox for example, very hard to read with the black skin. I suggest somthing more subtle, like a darker blue skins(not to dark). I always say blue, I like blue.. But other colors work. *NOT RED*. I think red and black are out - unless it's going to be used for the entire site. Also, when you pick a skin, I suggest one that matches the current layout of the main page. Changing the way stuff appears from one page to another is also very distracting.That's my 5 dollars.

Ya know whats cool? That skin was made my a member at one of my forums! He made a RuneScape Toolkit, too, so he is pretty skilled. No1 1000 was his name, I think. He is best known on this forum. It is a runescape forum. You can check out his Tool kit here.