xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

666 should it be 10/10/10?

Well anyway first i would like to start with a question...why is 666 supposedly devils day or the day of satons spawns birth why is it 666? what made it 666? because if you are thinking of devils day i would imagine it would be 10/10/10 because in biblical terms in the book of revelations it predicts like a bunch of 10's like a 10 eyed monster and such why would it not have been started as 10/10/10 whats with the rumor of 666? So what if on 10/10/10 judgment came and decided who would go to heaven and hell?

I think it is because some guy has like six letters in his First Middle and Last name. But I am not really sure.

They always say this. Every year there is going to some new distar which will kill us all. The true fact is, none of this will happen. The mdeia broadcast this to make live more intresting.

I was always interested in what makes a number have it's superstitions or whatever you'd like to call them. I mean it's only a number, and if someone hadn't have come up with the same way of counting, then wouldn't that number then be something else? I don't know... it still interests me to no end though and I enjoy reading up about it all. It's sort of a fascination of mine. I'll be looking at that link later :P

its supposedly also mentioned in some prediction by nostradamus of the birth of the 3rd antichrist (the first and second ones were napoleon and hitler) seeing as he got the first and 2nd ones right im pretty freaked myself :P but his predictions are pretty vague, and this one i think was that he'd just start becoming known at around 6/6/6...it could be anytime from 1998 to 2020

lol....wikipedia is your friend? you could say that the sky is fluorescent green and they would publish it.

Usually it is a good idea to use a grain of common sense when finding any information on the internet. Not all sources are credible. The Wikipedia site is usually pretty good for information but you can tell when people don't have any real knowledge of the information they are posting. Just be alert :unsure:

666 is that not the day of the devil. Firstly do you believe in the devil, if not then it cant be his day. 10/10/10 why that date, it could be any date.Nostrodamaus was pretty impressive but honestly, It was pot luck. I dont know if he got the names right or something but i could say there is going to be a cruel leader born 2134 and i could be right.In my opinion it is just a old wives tail which was told as a story.

Well there are really many things which influence this number 666 and so on. However I would say that there are equally number reasons why it is exactly number six six six. I would say that point here is that it represents 999 and because of that to some sense represents year before re birth of the christ. Also I would say that point here which no one consideres si that this is product of newer history some 150 or 200 years back in time it is not product since like Birth of Christianty. Also I would like to say that they developed this from mear fear that belief in the god is falling at each end of the century and by that making them develop this number to represent this part as potentional danger or something similar. I am not really certain it is quesationable whther anyone can tell from the certainty what it is. Interesting thing is that right now at this moment on my winamp player is song hells bells by ADDC