xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadow82x

Ipod Cellphone

The iPhone doesnt get released until June or July.

No it got released already I don't like it..What's the point of it just buy a ipod and phone you don't need something like thta plus it doesn't hold enough songs if you have a lot and another bad thing about it is that you need to put your iphone in the computer with that hook I just don't prefer it

its only for cingular customers also. so if you want it, make sure you have cingular.

Although "Cingular is now the new at&t"...

But yeah, the iPhone isn't out yet, and they still have a lot to add before it's perfect. But from the demos I saw, it looks great...if you can afford it. Me, I like my old beat-up Ericsson. I can break it (not that I would, I love it), and it'll only cost $10 to replace :P

And then there's my iPod to keep me company. I never really understood the purpose of having an all-in-one. I'd rather have the best of all three for less, but then again, I'm strange like that.

from what i heard from my brother, apple is getting sued by another company (i dont know which one) because the patent on the name "iphone" was already taken. it sounds and looks like a nice phone, but 600 bucks is too much.

yea i heard that to. I wonder what is gonna happen. I wonder if the lawsuit will interfere with the phone being released. But with some of the videos I have seen of the phone it looks really cool if you are looking to pay a lot for a phone.

i heard that the new iphone is'nt a smartphone... and why would they make it such an ugly black color? it reminds me of the old powermac mice those ugly black ones with the clear plastic bubble on them. (1 button) the ipone does'nt look "catchy" enough for my taste.

I think it actually looks pretty good.. also I was thinking about it all being a touch screen wont that go out and imagine all the scratches it will have..

First of all, the IPhone has not be released yet and it is only for ATT (aka Cingular also). Apple was being sued by Cisco but that has been resolved sicne they too had a name of a product currently in the market call IPhone. Search google news for the story if you want to know the details. There also is a Canadian company sueing them about the name but there is not much information on it at the moment. The phone is really nice but is lacking a few key features that they plan on adding on their second version of it. The one thing i am worried about is the touch-screen keyboard for calling people and typing text messages. I dont know how well it will work but will be something i try before i buy it.

I don't see whats the use in it as you can get nice Nokia phones with memory cards that are much better way of communication than Iphones. I haven't seen them on tv or anything so i cant really say much about them but i really hope they are worth buying and that they are good as i have high expectations from the apple people.