xisto Community
Alastrina

Saying Hello From London I am not so good with introductions..

Hello everyone, :P Its nice to meet you all and hopefully I can get to know everyone here. Anyway I'm gonna introduce a little about myself! I am a girl who pretty much likes anything related to japanese stuff, from movies to anime to songs to manga. But my latest addiction is manga teehee and the latest technology, games and web designs hehehe especially CSS and final fantasy. Hmm well other than that, I like to design stuff using photoshop when I am free. I like to play around with siggies and avatars/icons. Hmm well okay I guess that's all? Maybe it's too much info for you already. I'm currently a full-time student working towards for my Alevels. I found this forum a few days ago from Google.com site, ^__^, and until I had time to register myself ^^;;Anyway, good afternoon to u'll since here in UK, its afternoon now =P

Lots of Tutorials for Graphics here.Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff and watch your talents explode.Have fun.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Please stay active and enjoy your stay. I hope to be able to use Photoshop one day, i am trying but i cant quite get it yet. Ill just have to keep trying. Dont forget to read the FAQ and know the rules. Hope to see you actively on the forums.

Hello Alastrina Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hi, Alastrina, and welcome aboard! I just came back to this community myself after a long hiatus and I'm slowly making my presence known once again. Interesting to note that you anime and manga is one of your interests. That's how I first got into Japan (at least the pop culture aspect of it, anyway) in the first place. Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Hope you can stay active on the boards.

Notice from electriic ink:
Merged accidental double-posts.

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :( the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message:

wtf?

Hi, greetings from roughly half-way around the world, hehe. I'm not into manga, but I study the martial arts in a Ryu in the east, and have some photoshop skills. Enough to be on a game-making team.. once. Incidentally, have you tried a program called Paint Shop Pro 9, it has some extra features - I find that using both PSP9 and Photoshop on an image can give you greater control over the end results.I look forward to seeing more of your work. If you'd like to see some of mine, just ask. Take care.