xisto Community
OpaQue

Qupis : Free Hosting With Php, Mysql, Cpanel. (one Line Text Ad At Bottom) a member of Xisto

I signed up to qupis and found it looks neat & stylish also a whole cpanel etc.. got registered & approved in about 10 mins hwoever...I installed OSCommerce and the front of the store looks great but, if I go to the admin end all I see is a { symbol.. any ideas peeps?

WOW.Will xisto ever stop growing to provide the needs of everyman?. Well i hope not. Well anyway congratulations OpAque on this release. I guess lazy people who don't like to make frequent posts will go there.:) well i must say the design is quite intriguing. I love the colors. Love the hosting. Love Xisto. i must say i remember xisto back in the days. I thought they didn't have enough resources. ( This was before Xisto came alive ) and now i must say they have too many :PGreat workPraying for Xisto's continued success

^^That is a very old topic :/. Why bump it up to the top? Anyways, I haven't seen many new announcements lately :). Anyways, xisto is a nice company, i'll probably stay here for awhile. Why the heck would I pay money for a host when I can get all I need right here? I don't know... Anyways, great job Xisto, and xisto, keep it up.

Hello benzkids,Like I said before, those 3 buttons were made so that people can easily get access to us and to prevent any kind of illegal activity.. Example.. If we had a text line at the bottom and a site makes BUSINESS[DOT]COM then anybody can get fooled into giving up their personal information but when a person sees the FREE hosting button then he can know that the site is a fraudulent one.

I already tried it, I like it, but prefer Xisto since that is faster ( i think D: ). I don?t mind for forum posting, but i care for the ads. I run a PHP Script that messes up with all types of forced ads. Anyway, Is great to give it a try. Because it someone likes it, why delete the account? I recommend this hosting, but not very good for PHP Scripts that don?t support it ( Of course xD )

yes thats a good effort from your team .So now your service is available for both the visitors who are interested in forum posting and even for those who aren't ...thats goodKeep the good work going......... :)