xisto Community
newt

Another Member Hatchacessed heh

HelloJust registered, logged on, and I gotta say this is an interesting forum.I figured it would be just "geek squad" stuff, but theres tons more.I dont know where to start. :P Bloggers must love this place.Any way Im from Nc, into computers, (of course) and graphics, in particular I use The Gimp, so hi to any Gimpers.

Hi Newt welcome to the Xisto family.This forum is really buzzing with activity that will keep you updated and interesting.Contribute to the forum and please do not spam.Enjoy the time being here in Xisto.If you are well versed with GIMP please share your knowledge with us.

Hey i use the GIMP too, im no graphic designer though! far from it! i mainly use it for making silly little graphics testing out things i read here and there about cool effects. Maybe you could write a tutorial on making a signature image with the GIMP? Get you loads of credits and people like me might learn a thing or two!

As delivi said, welcome and enjoy yourself here! If you get a chance then read the Xisto readme and if theres anything you dont understand that's not in the readme then dont be afraid to ask, only a few people bite!

Heh
Thanks guys,

only a few people bite!

I think :P I do have a few tuts, all-tho they are in flash, I was thinking of changing them to more forum friendly.
Speaking of forums, another thing I like about this one is the layout, I love how recent posts are displayed.

Trap17 is the place to be. Glad you made the smart choice.As for The Gimp, I am struggling with it, but somehow managing with the little graphics work I do.