xisto Community
Norrad

Would You Go On A Trip Into Deep Space? Even if you knew you were never coming back...

Would you go on a trip into deep space?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes. I would deffenetly go but not now, maybe when i'll be 50 years old. You can see very beautifull stuff in space, but i don't know really the after death thing.. If after death, you don't remember what did you do, i don't really see a point to go into space and die

I would never go to space if I knew I wasnt coming back although I like space I like my family more so I wouldnever leave them istill want to live me my mum when I am alot lot lot lot bigger so I can still look after my mum because as a child you parents look after you and when there old you have to look after them

BUT I WOULD NEVER GO TO SPACE IF I COULD NEVER COME BACK!

Noooooooo. I would not go on a trip into deep space. It would be pretty cool but if I knew that I wasn't coming back, I would have to decline. The only way I would go would be under EXTREME circumstances (like I knew ahead of time that 2012 was going to happen). On the trip, I would probably just be filled with melancholy feelings as I am drifting away from friends and family. I wouldn't enjoy the trip as much as one would think.

First i should now what is going on in that deep space you mention, if there is anything interested other than only some rocks and nothing else then why should i be interested in going to it ? maybe if they are some aliens in there which are beautiful or having something attractive :D i will go, but i don't think there is anything in deep space than nothing. i was thinking maybe you can find high speed connection in deep space so maybe i will be able to see this forum faster and play some online games in there too but i don't know aliens are using any PC or anything like this at all so i need first to be educated about their knowledge and devices to be ready for communicating with them and playing some online (or anything they call it) game with them. you have said i will be able to see moon as scientists have taken many pictures from it and in those i haven't seen anything interested then i'm not interested in seeing it from near but the pictures they have taken from Mars are not very detailed and so i was not able to see them clearly and finding if it have anything interesting or no, so before answering this question it is nice to some one in this topic first goes to there and take some pictures from it and send them to the earth for me, if i found anything interesting in them, i will come with the next bus :P , but really i'm not interested in space and what is going on in it, i really scare from getting in to space alone and not be able to come back because it is very horrible to know that there is no comeback and you have only some days remaining with your foods and water. actually there are many better ways of dying other than getting lost in space.If aliens can provide us a place to live with them with some air and food , then i will be so happy to spend some time with them but i don't think they can provide vital things human needs.