Gfx Crew Applications

Name: Oscar Godson

E-mail: oscargodson@gmail.com

Time designing:

A year in college and 2 1/2 years just as a hobby

Other sites:

N/A

Examples:

Here is some varied work from school, to online graphics, logos ect. I have also created everything for http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (except the adobe logo of course.)

1Posted Image

2Posted Image

3Posted Image

4Posted Image

5Posted Image

6Posted Image

7Posted Image

8Posted Image

9Posted Image

10Posted Image

11Posted Image

12<<removed>>

13Posted Image

14Posted Image

15Posted Image

16Posted Image

17Posted Image

18Posted Image

19Posted Image

20 http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (this is just a template I am working on for a client)

Those are some of my huge collection. I have a lot more logos, but i felt i wanted to show my unique illustration style instead of the cookie cutter glossy logos.

Thanks

Notice from KuBi:
removed offensive image

I vote yes. Thank you for applying! I see you didn't have trouble with the new script? Lets see what truefusion and any others have to say.

Deilivi - This is for GFX Crew to vote on accepting or rejecting an applicant. If you would like to have a say in the voting process you must be in the graphics crew.

I'll vote: yes. I see improvement since your last application (nice vector work, btw) and we could actually use another Crew member. Where are the other GFX Crew members to vote? I don't know, but i guess my vote and Kubi's is enough to get you in. Welcome; i'll edit your honorary title.

I like my vector work, because i dont see many people here do it! Maybe i could be the vector guy? haha. Yes, I have improved. It's from my college experiance. I also do face and body touch ups. Just to let you know!I'm really into logos though. At least i have no really bad "No you suck!"

Hey, Boozker, a bit off topic, but there are some decent vector drawings at the Xisto Forum. A member named vyoma does some good stuff. And he is just starting out. Get together with him, but don't go posting over there or anything. We need you here. :P

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96-gamers-arena/

Awesome so i am part of the team? I do mostly vector, but i am taking a photoshop class by the guy that made the wacom tablet. I have learned a ton.jlhaslip, Yah i like his vector work. I actually like his command prompt pic. He is pretty good. So how being in the GFX crew work exactly?

I'm not sure if you're re-applying... but according to your profile you are already a member of GFX Crew:

Honorary Title: T17 GFX Crew

:P
Do you need an access to GFXTrap.com bios page?

Also, GFX Crew! check out the new link in the main forum index page, Forum led by: T17 GFX Crew under Graphics forum for simple at glance look at all GFX Crew

Buff, that wasn't there yesterday, or the day before that. I remember looking at my profile and i had no title. I'm not really sure what to do haha. I follow what you said though. on GFXTrap.com will you put my name in the Crew section, or do I have to wait a little while.

Please Pm me the desired username and password for GFXTrap.com bios page and updating access. All GFX Crews are responsible for updating and maintaining the GFXTrap.com page. All instructions are on the admin page so read everything carefully.Thank you.

You got some good stuff and since your already in and got good skills you get a vote for Yes.