xisto Community
DjLuki

Banner Request DjLuki

I'm not seeing any colors but white, and a few boxes on the page. Uhm, is this my problem or something you need to fix?

Kubi I am also seeing only white background and few boxes. Color only appears when i hover the navigation.

and the right hand sidebar is dropped down to the left, as well. Might need to narrow the content container to allow it to float back up. Or reduce the margins?

How Could you not want render? ( Unless it is like something for your site )

i don't really see how it is necessary to have a render when it is a tech banner, and i don't know waht you are talking about but i have seen thousands of banners with no redners... you must be thinkin of a sig, im guessin.

If you want I can help with your actual site layout considering your having some float problems i think. (You said it worked, but are you looking at it in IE? IE never has that problem it seems. Make sure to check it on Firefox and Opera.)

So here is what I got. I understand why you wouldnt want a render. Your site is pretty minimal which i love, so i tried to make you a minimal header/banner. I kept it techy and i used complimentary colors. I have created these in RGB rather then CMYK for your internet use and they are in vector format if you need me to resize this or a part of it let me know. If you want I could create a logo if you like my design. I can change any of the colors if you want very easily. The blue you might want darkened, but i am not sure. Just drop me a line or post it right on here. If you do however decide to use this I would just like a link to my website anywhere is all.

I made two versions

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

Truefusion and the GFX crew is this how you want me to contribute?

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

Truefusion and the GFX crew is this how you want me to contribute?

Yes, this is one form of contribution. Another is giving advice on other artwork: sigs, wallpapers, etc. Thanks for filling this out, btw. :P I was uncapable of filling this out: my HDD died a long time ago?lost everything, and i'm currently running off a Live CD of Linux till my (new) HDD arrives.

Wow. I haven't had a HDD burn out yet. But when my 300 GB HDD plus 100 on my VAIO and 80 on my Mac goes out i will be screwed!

Yea I was thinking about a Sig, sorry my mistake. ( But still Renders rule! )

ok that is good but the height is way to big.. it needs to be more wider and smaller in height. like 750 x 300 something like that.. can you maybe add scanlines or something so it does not look as plain.Thanks

OK you didnt choose what picture, so i picked the first. I added a slight gradient background and i also fixed the dashed line to connect to the circles better. I am working right now in photoshop getting your scan lines done. If there is anything else just PM me again!