xisto Community
Iceblade

What's Your First System?

My first system was PS2...before my PS2 i didn't knew about these cool gaming system .THese gaming systems are great with the features they provideI like the gaming consoles because they are far better than PC...with these we can have good graphics toopresently I am thing to by PS3 ....I am Lovin it....its far better than PS2......I like the improved bluetooth technology and also the internet connectivitySony is improving its products....and hope they keep the good work goin like thisThese gaming console rockz...... :P:D:D

first gaming system... i think it was a gameboy pocket, green one, i've still got it. first computer was a dodgy 300-odd mHz processor, 32 mb ram, 1.5 GB HD... best windows computer ever

My first system was the snes. First one i played. I played it at my aunt's house up in michigan and fell in love with gaming____________________________________________________________________________________________________The first console i owned was a Nintendo 64 then a Gameboy ColorThen i moved onto PS2, PS3 which i traded for a 360I got a gamecube inbetween as well as a ds and a psp______________________________________________PC FTW THOUGH

nintendo 64 is a great system but playing just one companys system isnt that much fun i suggest u buy the ps3 or xbox 360 and play online games. you will love to play the xbox360 live and play online games like gears of wars one of the best played games and also halo 3 it might be bad at first but when you get use two halo 3 ull quite morio and go with a new company.

The first gaming console I had was the Playstation 1. The oldest I have is the snes. My brother had the snes before I was born, but they sold it for the PlayStation. My brother took his friends snes after his friend died ];

a deck of cards lol no really can we say Pong, playing on a B&W TV? that should tell you

Wow! Do I feel really old now. My first console was an Intelivision, I had that for about a year and a half and then Colecovison came out and thats what I had, Then about 4 months later was my B-day and my Grandmother bought me the Atari adapter for the Colecovision. I remember when Intelivison came out I thought it was the greatest thing there was. Thats when the first Dungeons and Dragons first came out. That was a fun game back then.

My first system was a Sega genisis. Ahhhh good old genisis! Sonic The Hedgehog was my most favorite game ever at that time. Then I got playstaytion 1, then playstation 2, and now I have an Xbox 360, the best gaming console ever invented!