xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcreuter

Do You Wipe Your Butt Standing Or Sitting? [resolved]

standing or sitting?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i was searching one day, because i was bored, on why poop is brown and i came across this part that said most people wipe sitting down and i thought to myself well i dont and so i started asking my friends and they all said standing so i figgured i would post it on here and see if i would get the same result so please participate in my poll much thanks jcreuter

Wow this post is messed up. ;)Kinda funny though!I mean come one I never knew people did it standing up? Hmm this is a discovery for me.

I have never heard of someone who did it standing up.This is a discovery for me, too. ;) Weird topic though. Nasty. ;) But, I voted for sitting. ;)And, uh, I just wanted to know why you would search on why feces is brown. That is just plain nasty.

Yea that is pretty nasty. I mean where do you get the idea to find out why it was brown?Well either way it is messed up............. So why is it brown. ;) J/k

Ok well when you get the chance please tell your friend that he is messed up alot.And that you should not tell your friends to tell you why poop is brown.(Hmm Once again why is it brown?) ;) J/k Again.....

This is just nasty....I read the replies, and when I was about to type this post, I re-read the title, to confirm what I was writing....I couldn't stop laughing....Actually, I'm ganna have to with-draw my comment....nasty..

Are you talking to me?My name is Justin? OR are you talking to someone else.But still do you really stand up wiping?I just had a thought going to the bathroom while standing up!

Are you talking to me?My name is Justin? OR are you talking to someone else.
But still do you really stand up wiping?
I just had a thought going to the bathroom while standing up!

i think he was talking to me because thats my name too and i know him but if it makes u feel special u can pretend he was talking to u jk and i have never thought about wiping while sitting to me that seems just weird

i wonder if it has anything to do with were people live?

I seriously can't believe that this is representative of the quality of Xisto forum posts. It's extremely disgusting, and while it's all in the name of science, the integrity of this forum is based on not asking such questions. To anyone who answered, grats, I think, for not really caring about what the post is about and just going with it. To those who haven't, bravo! There's some dignity left among us!

Okay, think of all the food you've ever eaten. Green, red, orange, white, yellow, brown, pink, etc: when you mix it all together, it turns into a brown mass. Of course, poo had chemicals and bacteria in it too, but this is a simple color experiment. If you mix any group of colors together, you're guaranteed to get brown unless you work at it, and finally get black. However, true black is impossible to find, and so is true white, because there's no way of discerning that level of purity with lighting issues, consistency, etc.

Your body's excretory system has two sorts of functions: one that adds water, and one that removes it, and consequently, two ways to get it out. So if you want to know why poo isn't more like pee, there you go. Liquids = pee; solids = poo. Liquids = soluble waste; poo = insoluble waste (don't try to find ways to prove me wrong on this - any further is going to make me go crazy.

Although your results are definitely...interesting, I guess.

I'm thinking this topic should be closed. I just find it a bit repulsive and don't see where it leads to decent quality of posts.