xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tactical

My Progress Making This Sig help me or tell me what you think

i'm not sure if this is the right place for this topic, so if it isn't, please move (i would think possibly the sig section)

ok so i downloaded some new brushes and started this sig

I liked the blue color and figured i should give it a black background for a neat look.

Posted Image

I had the bg set to white instead of transparent so i thought i would have to start all over, but then remembered invert =)

Posted Image

A simple Ctrl+u and colorize and i changed the color

Posted Image

what do you think? Any suggestions are helpful ;)

Notice from truefusion:
Moved from Resources section.

I love it! Like the design and also the colors. But do you think you can find a render to go with it?Pm me when you finish it!

Good brush work. I like the first one more 'cause you can see more detail in the brush work 'cause of the white background (i'm also fond of the color blue ;)). But all the sigs could use a bit more contrast. They all could also use a border—all sigs should have a border. As a recommendation, you should start working on multi-colored sigs.

I love it, looks great. There's not much else you can do to that to make it look better, besides brightening it up a TAD bit. Kinda dark, unless your going for that then thats good. Great work!Oh, and wherever you got those brushes, good find. xD

I love it. The one I like most is the blue/white one because there are some parts that are a bit lost with the black background and I suppose that these colours fit better in this forum for example. But I like the three of them, the yellow one the second and the red is whick I like less, but cool anyway.

can you say to us where did you downloaded this brush and with which version doest it work! it looks great but is it finished yet?

From experience, I can say that finding a render and font to suit that highly active palette won't be an easy task.It does look good though. Perhaps bring the brightness down a bit, make it darker.

Thanks everybody!

I got the brushes from http://www.deviantart.com/ and found some cool ones i liked. I haven;t made much progress to this sig because I can't find a render that suits it, so for now, I just messed around with some features and ended up with this.

Posted Image

i'll show a few more of my recent sigs once i finish some more

(i would be greatful if somebody could add the pictures from my first post to this one so we can compare them, as I can't seem to figure out how to quote myself)

Edited by tactical (see edit history)