xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
roseysaidwhat

Hello!

I'm new, signed up about a month back, forgot I had signed up ;) But now I am back! I hope to get to know some of you, and to have meaningful discussions about life in general!;)

welcome, roseysaidwhat. ;) what's the story behind your forum username? ;) tell us more about yourself, and don't be shy to drop in in any of the forum discussions here.

don't forget to read Xisto README for forum rules & TOS. we hope you enjoy your stay with us. WELCOME to the fold! ;)

Welcome to Xisto! A great place for discuss almost about everything ;)I have been here for about 6 months and the people here is very friendly and helpful. Keep posting, i bet you will find many topics of your interest, but before read the Xisto Readme, so you avoid warns by mods and keep the good communication with the members.Maybe a little introduction of who you are, where do you live and you hobbies would be great for us to get to know you and you to know people here.Wish you a nice stay here.

Edited by MIGUE2k7 (see edit history)

Well, welcome and your username sounds pretty interesting, well any story behind it?Anyways, Xisto is a nice and friendly place no doubt at all as I've been here myself for like 6 months, infact, I joined a day before MIGUE2k7 did. ;)Read the forum rules and TOS as they aren't as lame as the ones on the other sites are but they actually make it possible for you to earn a nice amount of credits in no time without getting any warning from the moderators.Hope to know more about you in the near future, have fun posting and hosting with Xisto! ;)

Thank you guys for the welcome!Well, my name really has no meaning behind it.My nickname is Rosey (I never use my real name because I am deathly afraid of identity theft [MySpace is no help])And I just happened to say "What" one day ;)I have read the ToS and it seems pretty simple and easy.I'm pretty happy with the choice I've made,and I hope that I won't have to regret it because I have before.My sites will be used for "Fanlistings," if you have heard of such.My interests include Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady, I like to make graphics and such but I am very slowly learning about the different things I can do with a computer.I am very much into TV and movies, my favorite show being It Takes a Thief on Discovery Channel.I am in high school and in college either I plan on being a nurse or an Aerospace Engineer.(I can't decided psh.)I've figured out that my strong point in school is math and my low points are in History.I won't disclose specifics, but I am from the southeast. ;)

Well, nice to hear that you are interested into graphics too as you'll find awesome tutorials here at Xisto. I had once submitted a UserBar tutorial, be sure to check it out - http://forums.xisto.com/topic/40698-ps-cs2-userbar-tutorial-yay-my-first-tutorial-ever/ - here. ;)
Well, I am from the middle east too, India to be specific. Well I guess we have one thing similar, I am strong in Maths and weak in History too. ;)

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Well, nice to hear that you are interested into graphics too as you'll find awesome tutorials here at Xisto. I had once submitted a UserBar tutorial, be sure to check it out - http://forums.xisto.com/topic/40698-ps-cs2-userbar-tutorial-yay-my-first-tutorial-ever/ - here. Well, I am from the middle east too, India to be specific. Well I guess we have one thing similar, I am strong in Maths and weak in History too.

Um coincidence? I think not; I was actually search the web for a tutorial just like that one. ;)
Thanks for it!

You're welcome. I am glad the tutorial was useful to you, I would like to see the results if you go on and create a UserBar using my tutorial, you can use them as your sig here. ;)

Welcome roseysaidwhat! To Catch a Thief is a good show, I've seen it a couple of times. I'm really good at math also and don't like history, but I'm not bad at it. We are glad that you decided to come back and visit us! Have fun here at Xisto and as I'm sure you know, read the rules if you haven't already.

Welcome to Xisto! You have come to the right place if you want to share ideas, thoughts, and theories.But best of all free web hosting!