xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
smarthost

Super Bowl Xll Who Will Win (colts Vs. Bears)

Super Bowl Is Set: Colts vs. Bears

In the 41st installment of the biggest football game of the year, the Colts are playing their first Super Bowl since moving to Indy, and the Bears in their first since winning it in 1985. The early line at BetUS has Indy as a 7 point favorite; the money line is -240, and the total is 48.5. My first inclination always when it comes to the Super Bowl is the underdog and the under, but we’ll be providing details picks & tips right here leading up to the game, including a number of exciting prop bets.

I think that the colts are going to win this time because they already defeated the New England Patriots(who're the loosers).

Notice from truefusion:
Quoted area copied from http://sportsgambling.about.com/ Use QUOTE bbcodes for copied material. Warning issued.

Doesn't really matter to me who wins. I probably will root for the Colts in the end. Most of the people I know are and they are pretty good. I haven't watched the Bears much this season so I don't know about them. The colts are pretty strong and if this is Manning's last season he is going to play his heart out, especially with no superbowl yet. Good luck to both teams though, whichever wins will be the better one (obviously). If the Colts lose, oh well, my Bucs aren't in there this year ;) so no rooting for them.

I'll decide when the match is over. Bets anyone? I'm not a football fan, so I really don't have much of input on this.I vote Bears. I don't like the letter C.

COLTS are going to win, no doubt! their defense has improved a lot during the playoffs, and their offense is great so there is really no chance for chicago to win..but give them the credit, they made it all the way. I think colts are to much for bears.

i think the colts are going to win all the hype that they are not going to even beat the ravens which happen and all the hype about them always losing to the patriots and that game was just going to be another lost for the colts which did not happen and they won in style too from 3 in the start and the patriots had 21 and they came back and won that is really good. Also when a team can shut out another team from making any first downs for 2 quarters that sounds like a super team to me. I am not a colts fan just really proud on what they have been doing and not letting the pressure get to them. Colts for the Super Bowl! ;)

Ofcourse the underdogs, the Colts, are going to win. Oh wait, they won! Ha. Bears suck.

About that "The Bears Suck" thing... there are a couple of dozen teams which failed to make it to the BIG GAME, so do they suck worse?

yea the bears dont suck they are a young team they had put the whole game on there rookie qb but you got to admit being his first time in the playoffs and knocking off these big teams like the seahawks is pretty good. So i give the bears props for getting all the way to the super bowl.

the bears never should have been in the super bowl in the first place they got so lucky they should have been out in there first game of the playoffs i agree with red flag the bears suck