xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
football123213

What Is Cost Per Click (cpc) Or Pay Per Click Pay Per Click Advertising. What is it ?

cost per click ? i think u r saying pay per click . it's just like the google will pay u a small amount for each time the ads on ur site was clickedothers option are like CPM : they pay u an amount of money per thousand of page views without some1 <- snipped ->

Who is the highest paying pay per klick company out there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1.Google adsense

2.Google adsense

3.Google adsense

That's because google is so popular now and other company cant fight it .. u can still find some lower paying one like : clicksor, fastclicks .. bla bla so much more and google is the highest paying

Hahaha, its great when your about to post a question, then you read down a little bit and find that someone already answered you! Lucky me. Thanks for inadvertantly answering my questions!By the way, I love Google, not sure how much I love them slapping ads on anything they can. DEFINETLY not okay with the AOL deal...

Who is the highest paying pay per klick company out there?

32367[/snapback]

i would have to be google adsence as so maney people are partisipating in the program including me and people can make around 11 grand a month

It is in the name itself ... You get paid some amount of money for each click on your ad. Another type is Cost per impression.. Here, you will get some amount of money ,once a particular ad gets displayed for say x number of times.

If you want to know more about cost per click and infact, if you want to use it and start earning money using it in your very own site, try out Google adsense.

https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=3-GWxCTWt89HsBlQWCE0BQ

Cost per click. As the name goes, it is how much the advertiser have to pay when someone click on their ads.Pay per click. It means how much the site owner get to earn when someone click the ads.I guess them mean the same and only difference is where is the stand point.

PPC stands for pay per click. It is a method of advertisement that google uses where you place an ad on a site, if someone clicks on your ad then you get charged a certain rate. The good thing is that you can generate traffic right away, but you have to make sure you can convert that traffic into profits. If so, you can scale up and increase profits, if not, you have to work on your conversions.