xisto Community
Tsunami

What Irks My Nerves Like when people use lysol disinfectant as air freshner

The thing that irk my nerves is when people spray on axe as if it is a Cologne it gets on my nerves cause the spray it up and down at least twice. I tell them it is a dedorant but they said that it makes them smell good gosh people are so stupid.

well technically its not cologne and its not deodorant either... it is a body spray... which is to be used to make urself smell pretty NOT to coverup the bad smell that is already there... just thought i would point that out...some other things that irk my nerves are:- when people "stir the pot", if you catch my drift... (if you don't just ask)- when people dont catch my drift... (hint hint)- dishwasher's that try to tell busboys how to do their job- people who say nice things just to patronize you... - how people do mean things to you and expect you to do nothing back just because ur a nice person most of the time and then they get all pi$$y when you bite their heads off....those are the recent things that irks my nerves... stay tuned....

It's no wonder guys wear too much Ax and Tag, the actors in the commercials put way too much on, plus some of the commercials actually say that if they put more on, they'll get more girls... like that makes sense. Someone should let them know that the first perfumes were made of cat pee- and some of them still smell that way. ;)

Edited by zyzzyvette (see edit history)

not to be mean or ne thing but people who are homosexual and say that it is hereditary annoy me because if it were truly hereditary they would not of been born. i think they are truly just looking for a scapegoat me i an a little over weight and alot of people say it is hereditary and in some cases it is but i know i eat too much and i dont try to blame it on my family just because im trying to find an easy way out.and also when people tell me im fat, just so all u skinny little people out there know fat people know there fat u dont have to tell them chances are someone or alot of people (sometimes including their parents) tell them they're fat. same goes with any other thing like if someone is really tall or rides the "short bus" if u know what i mean.

Edited by jcreuter (see edit history)

not to be mean or ne thing but people who are homosexual and say that it is hereditary annoy me because if it were truly hereditary they would not of been born. i think they are truly just looking for a scapegoat
me i an a little over weight and alot of people say it is hereditary and in some cases it is but i know i eat too much and i dont try to blame it on my family just because im trying to find an easy way out.

and also when people tell me im fat, just so all u skinny little people out there know fat people know there fat u dont have to tell them chances are someone or alot of people (sometimes including their parents) tell them they're fat. same goes with any other thing like if someone is really tall or rides the "short bus" if u know what i mean.

That homosexuality thing isn't entirely true... I don't know whether or not it is hereditary but it would still be possible for them to be born if it was true. Ignoring the fact that many homosexual people have heterosexual relationships, there's still high school Biology class to consider. ;) It's been awhile, so the specifics might be a bit off, but basically everyone has two sets of genes- one from Mom and one from Dad. The dominant gene (such as brown eyes, or in this case would be heterosexuality) becomes the one that the person "uses", and the recessive one just sits in there, but its still there (homosexuality, or green eyes). When that person has kids, its a 50/50 chance of passing on either one, so a heterosexual/brown-eyed person could pass on the homosexual/green-eyed gene. If two people with the same recessive gene have kids, there's a 25% chance that their kid will get both recessive genes instead of the dominant one, and in that case they are born with the recessive trait. That's why kids can be born with different traits from either parent (freckles, hair color, eye color, etc).

I dunno. A study actually said that homosexuality is caused by a chemical blockage in the brain. Which makes sense, since, hey, what gives you sex drive? Chemicals!I kinda doubt it's hereditary though. I think that being homosexual is gross, wrong, and whatever else, but if people want to do that kind of thing, it's their choice, not mine. So there.

ok, really dont wanna get into this but... you give me no choice...homosexuality is just as wrong as being black or being a woman... so the fact is is there ISNT anything wrong with it... people are born gay or straight... as is a person being born with their skin color and sex defined... So i suppose it goes along with that saying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so ... it is what you make it... there are racists... and sexists... so there are bound to be *person*-ists? what irks my nerves today:-people who don't know when to stop playing-people who don't have proper social skills... that SHOULD -people who walk into you and dont say sorry or excuse me-getting in those situations where your walking and someone walks in front of you comming your way and you try to step aside but they go to the same way and your in this little awkward dance like thing...thats what irks my nerves today...[hr=noshade]*NEW BREAKTHROUGH* my nerves have been irked....- When people who use "store bought" websites and are praised and people who make all there stuff from scratch dont get nothing.... even if its the same quality (sort of)- When people get good grades without cracking a book (thats me)- When you have to go to the doctor even though YOU dont think its that big of a deal and they do all kinds of tests on you to find out that it is probably just the same thing YOU thought it was to begin with...my nerves have spoken[/hr][hr=noshade]This is an emergency nerves bulletin: IRK ALERT- When you go to walmart to buy a dr. pepper shirt but they only have them in xxl and you need an xl and they have coke, pepsie, a&w, and crush in all sizes... - When people talk to you while your trying to get something done and you hint that you want them to stop but they keep going and when you say something to them they act like your a total beep - When people say things completely wrong and they get mad at you for correcting them..This has been an emergency nerves bulletin, we now return to your regularly scheduled program[/hr]

-people who don't have proper social skills... that SHOULD

Actually, I throw 'social skills' right out of the window at times. Perhaps you should too? Especially when someone irks you. It's a good way of dealing with people who tread on your toes. Highly effective, guaranteed to work, and best of all, completely free. Well, kidding about the last line, hehehe.

It irks me that there's only 24 hours in a day. :P I need more!

Hehe, I can't argue with that one. Perhaps we could convince the planet to turn more slowly? Kidding, kidding, but I know what you mean.

Actually, I throw 'social skills' right out of the window at times. Perhaps you should too? Especially when someone irks you. It's a good way of dealing with people who tread on your toes. Highly effective, guaranteed to work, and best of all, completely free. Well, kidding about the last line, hehehe.

lol... i wasn't talking about that... it was talking about people who have been sheltered, havent went to public school, and people that just dont have any friends and they dont know how to talk to people so when they bump into you they run away... or when authority says something to them, ANYTHING to them... they just break down and start crying... you know?

ok.. what irks my nerves today:
- there are only so many cookies in the box.
- tornado drills where you have to WALK outside and walk to a building that is forever away...
- long homeroom days
- computers that can't handle my awsomeness
- that my binary search tree doesnt graph right when you use the addnode function in the gui...

- tornado drills where you have to WALK outside and walk to a building that is forever away...- computers that can't handle my awsomeness

Amen to those two! :( Why it seems like we walk towards the tornado, I have no clue.

Anyways, I think it's good that you are expressing what is bothering you. First off, I'm sure it relieves you stress and secondly, some of them are rather funny. I lot of things bother me, but I choose other ways to express them (like speaking). I could create a long list of stupid people people that I find annoying, but to me, it's a waster (and too much effort :P ). I'd rather just tell my family or friends about them. So I think it's great that you say these things. It sounds like those are experiences that you have run into. Here's my list:
-People that ask questions that everyone else knows the answer but them.
-When people think they are the only ones that understand something and then brag that they are super smart.
-Teachers that wipe down sick student's desks.
-People that can't take a hint!
-And people who are too stupid to get a joke that others find hilarious. They ruin it and say things like "I don't get it." ARGH!

you see, there is a reason for this madness... if i post my irks on here... that gives people the opportunity to concur with me... and to add some of their own...as for today i only have one thing (yet):- people who have rather good paying jobs but don't ever have any money...i only get paid minimum wage 2 days a week and i make MORE than enough to pay my cell phone bill and for gas to get back and forth to school and work... so it can't be that hard to save money..