xisto Community
Tsunami

What Irks My Nerves Like when people use lysol disinfectant as air freshner

Ya know what Irks my Nerves?when people:- Say things when they have no clue what they mean... - Say they dont like when people do things and then do them themselves- When people say that their farts dont stink- The way Burger King tries to make everything cool- The way McDonalds doesnt try hard enough- That the Wii costs so much- That we stopped selling ipods and such to japan...That's what Irks My Nerves....

By the looks of this tsu you having a bad day today?? :PWe all have them, hopefully you have a better day tomorrow :P

The ipod is an extremely cheap system.Look at this this way;The PS3 is 600 bucksThe 360 is 300-400 bucksBut the wii is only 250, so it's actually quite cheap.

Ya know what Irks my Nerves?
when people:
- Say things when they have no clue what they mean...
- Say they dont like when people do things and then do them themselves
- When people say that their farts dont stink
- The way Burger King tries to make everything cool
- The way McDonalds doesnt try hard enough
- That the Wii costs so much
- That we stopped selling ipods and such to japan...
That's what Irks My Nerves....

Well McDonalds is cool in it's own way, so Dont feel bad. :P But I must agree, Wii does cost too much. But maybe in time, it'll get cheaper when the Wii hype goes down.

Why did they stop selling Ipods in Japan? For good?

- Arrogant people, especially if they have no good reason to be- People who can't spell properly, or who don't make any attempt at proper grammar, or who mix up homophones (they're, their, etc)- People who use "ie" to mark an example- People who use big words to try to sound superior, and USE THEM WRONG! :P- People who type in ALL CAPS or AlT cApS- People with no sense of humorNot in a bad mood, just thought I might as well add to the pile. :P

The kind of people who really irk me are cowards. They won't stand up on their own, but as soon as they have a group of goons behind them, they suddenly have all the guts in the world. I like it when people are able to stand up for what they believe in all by themselves.

This might be a lil shallow, but what annoys me are those people who blocks the way because they're either talking with someone or doing something and when you excuse yourself [and you know they heard you] yet they dont budge! I'd have to repeat it again in a louder voice before they move and I end up seeming rude even if Im not. :P

People who can't spell properly, or who don't make any attempt at proper grammar, or who mix up homophones (they're, their, etc)

Homonyms, dearie. Homonyms. Might I add I almost did a double-take as my speed-reading registered "homphobes" :lol

People who use "ie" to mark an example

True, some people (i.e. persons, humans) are like that. Why can't they understand that it's "e.g." they should use and not "i.e." It's almost like Internet Explorer or something :)

People who use big words to try to sound superior, and USE THEM WRONG! :D

People who type in ALL CAPS or AlT cApS

OH YES! PeOpLe wHo WRITE LIKE THAT NeEd To Go To A WRITING SCHOOL OR SOMETHING!!!

I also don't like people who use lots and lots of exclamation points!!! I tend to say, "Ack, how pathetic is that!!!" Then, there's |33+ (is that right?) I don't mind a few |33+ words every once in a while but !f $0m30n3 u$3$ +#3m @|| +#3 +!m3, well, things can get pretty irritating :D

Not in a bad mood, just thought I might as well add to the pile. :P

I'm in a jolly mood myself :P

This might be a li'l shallow, but what annoys me are those people who blocks the way because they're either talking with someone or doing something and when you excuse yourself (and you know they heard you) yet they dont budge!

I believe I have also experienced this $#!+ from people who think seniority is an excuse to barricade the portals of a building. Honestly, I don't like old people who think that being old merits some sort of special treatment.

In the same line, I also dislike girls who think chivalry is an obligation. Heck, I'm usually a gentleman but please, ladies, y'know, when I give my bus seat up to you, a simple thank you would be really great, but do you even mumble, "Thanks"? Sheesh. Also, if I've had only half an hour of sleep at home, it is rude to harumph and "clear" your throat to wake me up. It is far more rude, too, to point out to me, once I've woken up, that I, as someone unfortunate enough to be male, should give up my seat to you, you impolite, aggressive, barbaric Amazon of a female you...

No. I'm not sexist. I also don't hate all females. Au contraire, I happen to be like the company of females, apart from a few exceptionally rude ones I happen to call 8!+(#3$ :o

Homonyms, dearie. Homonyms. Might I add I almost did a double-take as my speed-reading registered "homphobes" :lol

Homophones and homonyms are similar, but not always the same. Homonyms are often spelled the same as each other (eg. a cash BANK and a river BANK), not so much with homophones... that's why homophones are more of a problem. ;)

In the same line, I also dislike girls who think chivalry is an obligation. Heck, I'm usually a gentleman but please, ladies, y'know, when I give my bus seat up to you, a simple thank you would be really great, but do you even mumble, "Thanks"? Sheesh. Also, if I've had only half an hour of sleep at home, it is rude to harumph and "clear" your throat to wake me up. It is far more rude, too, to point out to me, once I've woken up, that I, as someone unfortunate enough to be male, should give up my seat to you, you impolite, aggressive, barbaric Amazon of a female you...

No. I'm not sexist. I also don't hate all females. Au contraire, I happen to be like the company of females, apart from a few exceptionally rude ones I happen to call 8!+(#3$ ;)

I hate men who are chivalrous at all, as well as women who expect it. We're supposed to be equals now, the whole "be nicer to women because they're weaker" thing is bull, and the women who take advantage of it are terrible.

@ zyzzyvette's first post... i thought you were talking about me at first because i thought my post had all those things in it but it has just been a very long time since i posted this topic... so yea...found something else that "irks my nerves"...-Wrappers (e.g. m&m bags) that when you try to open you rip off all the little flaps that are supposed to help you open them so then you can't open it unless you cut it with scissors...will keep u posted

wow I never really put much thought into some of the things you said, but ive noticed many of your Irks. As some of those things get on my nerves as well. I also just plane dislike the fact that people go around saying one thing but do another. I see it especially with friends.. Dont you guys hate when crap like that happens, then it just makes for awkward situations when you confront those people, especially when they go around doing stupid crap. or just plain be a nice friend and the moment you turn stabbed in the back. Ahhh that hurts.. Ahh my back... well you know what I mean

Ya know what Irks my Nerves?
when people:
- Say things when they have no clue what they mean...
- Say they dont like when people do things and then do them themselves
- When people say that their farts dont stink
- The way Burger King tries to make everything cool
- The way McDonalds doesnt try hard enough
- That the Wii costs so much
- That we stopped selling ipods and such to japan...
That's what Irks My Nerves....

I guess your having a bad day, I hope you cheer up. Anyway.

I like you get annoyed when people say things when they have no clue what they mean.
I also think that many items are overprices and that, that should change.
I don't get what your talking about when you say "we stopped selling ipods and such to Japan"

I get annoyed when people talk behind their back.

I get annoyed like someone else said in this topic when people are in a crowd they would do anything (bully, pick on others) But when they are by themselves they wouldn't.

I thought of something else that tugged on my nerve cords but I forgot it ;) Thats my addition to this rant for today ;)

I guess your having a bad day, I hope you cheer up. Anyway.
I like you get annoyed when people say things when they have no clue what they mean.
I also think that many items are overprices and that, that should change.
I don't get what your talking about when you say "we stopped selling ipods and such to Japan"

I get annoyed when people talk behind their back.

I get annoyed like someone else said in this topic when people are in a crowd they would do anything (bully, pick on others) But when they are by themselves they wouldn't.

I thought of something else that tugged on my nerve cords but I forgot it ;) Thats my addition to this rant for today ;)

thats funny that you were talking about bullys, cause I hat when people see somebody being picked on and they dont do anything to try and stop it. Everyone just wants to gather around and see whats going on and just laugh aboiut it. But I tell you ll this, with my experinces I have been know to defend the defenseless. I ve seen it too many times and now i have many people that dislike me but I have many more that like to hang with me..

for instance a situation here where the outcome wasnt so great but i did it either way. So bully picking on some small kid, and this guys was knoen for it too, but its just like how do you just stand by and do nothing.. so sure enough here i come, and i step in the middle of it. and sure enough it turms out to be even bigger, sucks tho cause he threw a cheap shot at me while I was help the other kid up. so naturally i took it and went down, so the dude jumps on me and I look like my but gets whoped..

but thats ok cause a new day came .. and dummy is right back at it again messing with some kid, and this time, i dont even make my self noticable to him i come right up to him from his right side, and earhole him. I swear I left an imprint of mu fist on the side of his head, after that it was over. he didnt even want to get up.

so to end this dont be that person thats just sit around and watches somebody being bulyed stand up and do something.

Is there really no Ipods in Japan? I guess they probably have something better than, why dont they share it?To me almost nothing irks my nerves. Im a really calm person, right now I cant even think of anything that irks my nerves, but I bet that If I think about it for a while I can find a couple. I have no problems with burger king or macdonalds, maybe its because I dont visit those restaurants but 5 to 10 times a year at most.

@ zyzzyvette's first post... i thought you were talking about me at first because i thought my post had all those things in it but it has just been a very long time since i posted this topic... so yea...
found something else that "irks my nerves"...
-Wrappers (e.g. m&m bags) that when you try to open you rip off all the little flaps that are supposed to help you open them so then you can't open it unless you cut it with scissors...
will keep u posted

I replied to this before but i guess it got deleted with the upgrade.... but no, I wasn't thinking of anyone specific ;) Those little m&m bags get me too, are they trying to save money by using less plastic for the tabs or something?