xisto Community
Sudden

Some Of My Work

wow gasp!! I had to hold my breaththat was an excellent graphics work. I love all the sigs you've created they show perfect profesionalism.Hey Sudden why dont you share your knowledge with us, you can share the methods in the Tutorials Section or Brushes and Plugins at the GFX Section. Hope you'll enjoy the time being in Xisto.

Very very good work. Brilliant contrast between colours there! The font also goes very well with all the sigs and just finishes the classy look off. How long have you been making these for? Looks like you've been doing it for absolute ages with the quality there!Keep up the excellent work!-Tom.

First thanks for the comment and i have some of the tutorial made by me but i have a problem with the hard disk i destroyer it so i dont have the .psd of it but i will write again and i will post and those work i done for 2 days not 24h in a day but but maybe more that 20h (in 2 says 10h for a day) i spend for them and they are made after some time what i don't work in Photoshop (3 weeks ) also i have to stady@heavensounds i'm not a professional to be a professional must work real hard and i waht to combine php and web designz with Photoshop also a learn 2 language C++ and Visual Basic@matak maybe i will do but for now i dont have time i must learn Calculus and the book is more than 1000 pages also i have deadlile 1 month

Edited by Sudden (see edit history)

I love the way you made your sigs. 9/10 on all of them. :P You made my day.