xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
maxx200x

Download Software Site

not a bad looking site, great stuff on there by the way, also I only noticed one error on the page it was on the bottom left hand side.. that was it.. other than that looked great

not a bad looking site, great stuff on there by the way, also I only noticed one error on the page it was on the bottom left hand side.. that was it.. other than that looked great

Thank you. I have removed the script that generated the errors.

Site looks fine to me except that the google ad your place makes the rest of the site look to compact, making it smaller or adding it to the sidebar would be more reasonable.

Everything looks great to me. I like the colors. The banner is nice and the side navigation works well. I like how you have the recently added and the most popular ones. I personally would put the main categories on top though and then have the top links and the most recently added below it but that could just be my opinion. I figure the main categories are what people are mostly going to be looking for so it should be easy access and up top.

nice site, nice layout, nice colours, nice content =) i'd say u did a good job =Dnavigation is good too~ only thing is the google ads, they make ur site..less nice? xD but thats where u get ur money from rite?

I like the layout very clean and pleasing to the eyes. The only impression I get is this is a ads site because of the google ads. And content-wise it is too wordy, what I would suggest is to do a feature of the latest software everyday, with a picture, rating system. You know what I am getting at. Add more graphics to the content and remove the google ads or at least put it in a place where it will change your focus to the ads, and for me that is a perfect website. ;)

I agree with darran, the site really looks like being only designed for google ads, another things it indeed has many errors and right now I tried to access it again and it doesn't work, meaning its not stable most like due to your credits management :P

Very nice layout and background. I've seen tons of sites where the layout is trying to kill your eyes, but this one is perfect. The content looks nice so I think I'm going to add it to my favourites list in case I need something which could be there :P

First of all I wanna say I LOVE the colors, The shade of green used is really nice. Its looks like a pretty good site with ALOT of content, over 30 thousand programs to download wow. The only thing I dont like is the ad, I have to scroll down below it to find the programs I wanna download. But you gotta put it somewhere to pay the bills so I agree with everything you have done with the site so far, Great job.