xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Halo Sig Post Some feedback

Posted Image

here is a Halo sig I made a few days ago,

let me know what you guys think of it. what do you think it needs what do you think I should change on it.

Well, i think that the render seems like distorted because of the smudge you added around its head... seems like blurry.But the text looks great there, and it has a good lighting too.I think a pattern would work good in the bright parts of the sig, dont know, just my thinks :PBut nice job.

In my own humble opinion, I believe that the sig. that you have created is quite good, if I do say so myself. I like the clor you used the render, the image, and the text. EVen though I hate Halo, sorry if i affended any Halo fanes, but to me it s really good. I do afree with migue2k7 that some pattern would work good in the bright parts of the sig. But overall excellent. 2 thumbs up and if i had more theyd be up too

Yea, scanlines are a kind of patern, but there are many others styles, that you can see HERE at the bottom of the page.
If you lower the opacity of some of those styles you can have a nice result.

You got some good coloring, depth, light into, a bit over blended but still good.

This is funny and proof how well someone can improve. When I first saw your sigs Garbage they seemed like they were missing something but now I can see how much you have improved from last time I came to Xisto I really like this sig and I like the techniques you used to make everything flow smoothly. Awesome job.