xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
communitykat

Dissapearing Hosting Credits My credits vanished from one post to another

Well you loose one credit every day for hosting, EG the number of credits is the same as the number of hosting days. And if you make a post and say you copied content and the mods had to quote it then of course all the credits you previously earned for say twenty lines of writing which is now quoted, are taken away. Same as if you did it yourself, the credits for that edited post are re-calculated. Other than those two reasons you shouldnt lose credits so if its definitely not either of those then try pm'ing a mod.

your hosting credit is at 4.09 as of this posting. once you get hosted, the system reverts back to a default number (which i believe is 3) regardless of how much credits you have amassed previously. from then on, each day that passes you lose 1 credit. from what i see from your post contributions since you got hosted last january 5 (taking into account that each day you lost 1), that remaining figure (4.09) is just about right.

When your post is edited/deleted it will reflect immediately on your hosting credits.This was the new hosting credit system implemented since the board version 2.1.4 (as announced in Alert and Notice). Bringing new editing feature eliminated need for moderators to edit your own post, thus an automated hosting credit adjustment was needed.Topic resolved and now closed.