xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zerogravity

Rap Battle duce821 this is a challenge to u.u wanna be

allow me to say this it aint to diss urapping is to be yourself and not somebody else whoaint you its a canvas to paint you show ur feelings of pain tothe listner and not create great hate through your content it aint nothin but nonsense when ur're not honestu cant con us you know nothin bout standin on street cornersrapping hopin that things will get happeninand u can stop cryin and get to laughinkeep tryin keep aspirin keep askin why till the day u start flyin TILL THE DAY UR'RE DYIN!keep it real tell them how u really feel the real deal is here bow down and kneel. BE YOURSELF!

Lol, nice. I don't like raps, but the lyrics on this one is actually something I can get along with. Advocates for something good, unlike a lot of others, and has a good theme. Keep it up dude. :P

Nice rhymes, I wonder if the duce person is going to battle back. This is definitely more fun then the photoshop sig battles.

?SCRAMBLE-THE-ALPHA? *Quick Time*, Smoke A Phonic Till I Choke-on-It, So Im ?SICK-BY-THA-HOUR??

*I got Mine* & Ill-Eezy be?s a stealing b!!ch too so guard your own before I rob ya chrome and ya Steel to!

This ?LIKE-THE-FIFTH-AMEND-MENT? Play By The Rules, So If You Gots A Lose Jaw, ?MA-FIST-CAN-MEND-IT?...

Call It A Murder-Sentence, Getting Nicked for *Killin-Sh!t* with no Repentance, Man-Slaughter in Jus 1 Sentence!

&thats to whoever thinks girls cant write :P wordplaaaaaaaaaaayy :P

&soz for the lang, i dont mean any offence! x

----

on a deeper note..

Visions of armed forces falling our only mental escape/

Officers switching? roles, left their mark... it was ?just? five holes/

Actions of stiff hits, or blind Pr!!ks? Colour fits - so were treated as suspects/

Justice must have been shy, cause it didn?t show when prejudice took over our lives/

The System was adjusted after dem attacks, 7/7, showin the average Brit-brother can stab us in our backs/

sorryy for buttiiiiiiing in your battle :$ loll

Good attempt made. You do sound crazy, but I don't blame you, rap is just rubbish, it is used to insult people. I'm not being a stereotype but I am saying that most rap songs have many swear words and negativity towards others. They often convey messages about drugs and that is why most teenagers are going corrupt and morally collapsing. Rap can be good if it is used in a better way, even if the person sounds like he/she is talking a whole load of gibberish...I thank God that I don't listen to rapI too got caught in the trapLol...I used to be crazy about rap but now I've opened my eyes (and ears). Hope you will wake up too!

I will never wake up I will always be sujcked into the madness of rap and all sterotypes present in it. Rap is good and rappers are able to exprexss the feellings, most of time their violent feelings better than other types of music.

CHECK THIS!:yea its ok you wrote sumin ya proudaid hate to hear you wiv a mic the same *BLEEP* but jus loudabut you put a topic on rap, well man im the founder and i can bring some hot sh!t thats bound to astoundyajus a preview ill hit bak later

You say you know bout standing on the streetsbut its really about, the messages in your head thatwhen your not feelin the lyricsof your next subliminal message that you spitout from the microphoneTheres nothin that hurts more then seeing your wife out on the streetsand you got no homeshort but i only had a few minutes to write it