xisto Community
<?me?>

Introduction To Me Should probably have posted here first

Hi. I'm 15 and I live in Ireland. The helpful people at Xisto just told me I can post my own personal info so my name is Conor (Only one 'n', and no 'e'). I like to learn programming languages in my free time, while talking to my friends online. I'm interested in php, java, and I know a little bit of C# and visual basic (mostly through learning asp.net).I like to play guitar and the types of music I listen to are Metal and rock (with one or two indie songs thrown in). I'm not in a band but my friends and I get together and play music just for fun sometimes.Oh yeah forgot to mention I'm a boy :P Wow that was an obvious one :P hmmmm... I don't know what else to say really. I meet up with some friends at the weekend, have fun, that's about it.I'm looking forward to posting on some more topics and getting my free hosting set up.see ya

Edited by <?me?> (see edit history)

Welcome to the Xisto.As far as posting personal information, it is allowed for you to post your own information, but not the information of others, although it is not reccomended until you are comfortable with the site and as long as are aware of the risks invovled with making the information "public". I am not aware of any security breach with respect to the Forum, so please heed the reccomendations above.

Welcome to the forum here is your welcome basket of fruits and welcome cards :P. enjoy your stay and make sure to read up on the rules/information of the forum in which you can find them here Xisto Read Me and you can also find them at the top of the shoutbox as well.

So again Welcome and enjoy your stay and if you have any questions that have not been answered (most likely they already have) ask any one of members or mods and they will point you to the way.

Hello <?me?> Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Very nice intro. At least it wasn't just a Hi, I'm here like most. No, it wasn't obvious that you are a boy. :P If you thought so because you play in a band, I played in a band in college and I am a girl. :P

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Welcome to Xisto! I'm 14 so you are one year ahead of me. I also play guitar. I'm not in a band either(probably because I'm not very good lol). Rock is a nice choice, metal is ok. I'm not a programmer, just here to have fun and have a forum that I know will stay up. Have fun here at Xisto and read the rules!

Welcome to trap, do not spam and be a good boy. if u need any help PM a mod, or a helpful member, not me im not helpful just clumsy, anyway you'll like it here! How is Ireland anyway!