xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NicolaRobson

Hello!

Hi Nicola! Welcome to Xisto! I live in the United States, but many people her live in the UK. What are some of your interests? Personally, I like to play basketball and play on the computer. Are you looking for hosting? I have been hosted for about six months now and I love it! Have fun around here and make sure you read the rules!

Hi-dilli-ho neighbourino!! (ned flanders voice!) im from the UK to :lol: welcome to Xisto! as well as the rules link posted by husker check out the readme found just above the shoutbox near the top. And aside from that enjoy your time here, im sure you will!

Hello Nicola Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Glad to have you on board. If you are looking for reliable ad free web hosting, you have come to the right place. The people on this forum are helpful and friendly. If you have any questions, just ask. If somebody doesn't have the answer, they will direct you to it.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hey welcome Nicola and like everyone said i got to tell you that all the members in here are so friendly and you will being meeting them while you are posting, you will enjoy it. As long as you follow the rules you will have a vey nice stay in here, so hope to see you around and why not to take a time for post a few Shouts in the Shoutbox? (at the top of the page) there you will meet a lot of friendly people.Have fun :lol: