xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hadi

Extremely Funny Pictures, You Must See These.

I think they are pritty good but then i am retarded so its just my kind of thing. I like the one of the lion on stilts. Good stuff bro try and get your hands on somee more and share them with us if you can.

LOL funny pictures. The best ones are the soccer field and the one with the Teepees and the anthena out there :lol: the first one just must be the preview of the new Freehands technology for cellphones ^_^

They're all plain retarded... I'm kinda shocked at how imature you guys are.. I mean come on, I'm younger than you guys, and I have a more advanced sense of humor. I just think that those pictures are plain stupid and anyone who really finds them funny needs to be hit repeatedly. Then again, I can't exactly do that as I'm younger and smaller... *BLEEP*.

They're all plain retarded... I'm kinda shocked at how imature you guys are.. I mean come on, I'm younger than you guys, and I have a more advanced sense of humor.

I feel offended... :lol: [sarcasm]Nice mature comment bro[/sarcasm]

Is the ratardness what makes those pictures funny, i think.

Edited by MIGUE2k7 (see edit history)

Ya...the one with the baby is so funny. I'm removing that one. It's just sick...This isn't "extremely" funny at all.

I would like to point that there is about 20 more pictures, but for some reason, I can't put more than 30. Can someone tell me why?I know these Pics are retarded, but I think that someone out there never saw them, and he should. Plus I am not getting anything out of this. Just for entertainment.