xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
james2002

Which One Will You Go For, Xbox 360, Ps3 Or Wii?

Nintendo's Wii convinced me. It is affordable, has a unique controller and Zelda. The PS3 will certainly be the better system in terms of hardware, but for good graphic games I have my PC, which already exceeds the PS3 in any way.

I'm not even considering a PS3 right now. It's way too expensive and there's only 1 decent launch game out for it anyway(Resistance). So I'm torn between getting an XBox360 or a Wii. The Wii seems like it offers a fun and really different experience but I'm afraid the novelty of the wiimote will wear off...Sooooo Hey! I guess I solved my dilemma. I'm getting a 360.

As said previously it depends on the games that you like to play. And it also depends f you want to play online or not. If you want to play online with friends then you would want the 360 becuase its the best for that. The other day i was trying my friends 360 on xbox live and it was really amazing. You also have to think if you want a system where your standing and moving your arms and stuff or if you like to just push buttons. You have to consider these factors and other stuff to pick the system that is right for you. All the systems are great in their own way so you can really say one is better than the other.

I have to say that I will personally choose the Sony line. I've always trusted them. The ps1 when it came out was exceptional, and the ps2 is incredible, and the new one I'm guessing will be just as reliable. My experience with Sega (Dreamcast) and so the XBOX and that line is that it all feels a little 'floaty'. You never really seem to be in the game, or in control, and as for the Wii - well it looks fun, but it's a little inpractical, and the gameplay/ graphics are a little to be desired.

I'm definitely a Sony fan. I've had PS1, PS2, and hopefully a PS3.... someday. The graphics are stunning, with 50GB of game.... You could make a practically non-ending game. The one thing Sony has always, and probably always will lack, is little mini-games and side missions to keep you entertained and interested. I've actually been looking at the Wii, because the PS3 just isn't sanely priced. At least for me. Besides, the gameplay looks alright and the war games look crazily engaging. Besides the price is nearly reasonable.Someday when I have a real job, (:lol:) I'll buy me a PS3, but for now, if it's anything it'll be a Wii. Just because it's affordable and I'll never buy a Microsoft product. Bill Gates has enough money as it is.

Edited by Sharn (see edit history)

I have played the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 so far, but I have yet to play the Nintendo Wii. It looks like a promising unit, providing that the whole new controller idea doesn't flop on them. Who likes the Wii controller idea better than the traditional controller?

In my opinion, I think the Xbox 360 is the best gaming console out there. I personally own it and it has the best graphics I have seen. I have played the PS3 before and I dont think it even compares to the Xbox 360. I am a huge Madden fan, and Madden on the 360 is much much better than Madden on the Wii and the PS3.

I would probably get the Xbox 360 or the wii, having seen a rollover image of the same games on the ps3 and xbox360. The graphics on the 360 look so great and the controller fits into your hand. I can't remember the website that I found the image on though. I think it was gamerfire... I have played the wii though. It's great when you've got friends over. :P

Wii, it's a price question.But anyway, Nintendo's console are better, the game play of wii it's amazing!
PS3 have a high cost, isn't for me.
Bye!

yeah every year Nintendo seems to always come up with something better + cheaper :P