xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

My Site d2th.trap17.com

must be a problem with the logic in the coding.Could you post a link to the page and the code, please?

Please try to use more understandable English. This is required as a member of this forum.What you are saying is you have to go through the process of loging in twice?This is either 1) you did not allow your browser to set cookies 2) you mistyped your password first 3) your firewall/security is preventing you from accessing security site unless the PORT is listed.Check, also, to see if you have any program running (such as anti-spyware OR spyware itself) that can prevent you from accessing your cPanel correctly.

no not type in twice i mean i type it in then it brings up script prompt again and keeps popping up no matter how many times i try to log in im using my right password and right user but it just has script promp pop up again and again

Are you sure it's the right password and right username? Because to me, it sounds like one of them is wrong.Is it for the Cpanel? If it is, then your username isn't your website, if you've been trying that.You'll have to give us more of an explanation, please.

well, have you changed your cpanel name since you made the site?if you havent, then you can go back into your Free Web Hosting application and look under Cpanel username and see if you are entering the same thing that is in that forum, other than that i do not know

ok my name is "matrix" i guess ill just use 10 hosting credits to change cpanel password...that is if i have enough to do that and still run my site...now that im hosted it shows day until i have to be active again instead of credits im amusuming that that decides on your credits so can someone tell me day/credit ratio please?