xisto Community
fatcat888

The Best Free & High Paying Survey Sites... Do them online, no waiting for surveys

Hello all...Just wanted to let everyone know that if you're really interested in working from home, I make money regularly from several free-of-charge websites that pay well for filling out simple online forms, and it's all free: 1. Registration for the sites is free2. The surveys are quick & easy 3. You do the surveys right there online. No waiting for surveys!4. You see your earnings in the members section of the site, and they pay you by check or PayPal every month!Please contact me at simpsonsrule1@aqualityplace.co.uk with "sites" in the subject line, and I'll reply ASAP with the names of those free sites. -Thanks! Fatcat888

Hello all...
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you're really interested in working from home, I make money regularly from several free-of-charge websites that pay well for filling out simple online forms, and it's all free:

1. Registration for the sites is free

2. The surveys are quick & easy

3. You do the surveys right there online. No waiting for surveys!

4. You see your earnings in the members section of the site, and they pay you by check or PayPal every month!

Please contact me at simpsonsrule1@aqualityplace.co.uk with "sites" in the subject line, and I'll reply ASAP with the names of those free sites.

-Thanks!
Fatcat888

Why can you not post the sites here? You are allowed to do so, I'm guessing you are going to give us a referral link if we email you.

Try this website http://www.freebuckssite.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t They will pay you under 24 hours provided that you have made over $0.50 by doing their surveys. Trust me they really do pay you and you won't have to wait weeks for payment.

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are not allowed. Removed.

Hi,

I have spent a long time collating lists of paying survey sites (not scam ones). I have categorized them by country, and wherever possible tried to include descriptions of the site, and also proof of payment screenshots. If you're interested take a look at /legacy. It's all free, no need to register.

Hope this help.

Mike.

Oh my god.....Do you do this for a living? These things are not good for you.... I mean, you are wasting your valuable time. You could be doing a FUN major for your job. I could work at McDonalds and make more than that.

Oh my god.....Do you do this for a living? These things are not good for you.... I mean, you are wasting your valuable time. You could be doing a FUN major for your job. I could work at McDonalds and make more than that.

No, I dont do it "solely" for a living, but it is a good way of earning extra cash since I can fill in surveys whilst at work !

Mike
http://ww2.freepaidsurveys4u.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

I've seen alot of survey sites that say they pay you. but sometimes you don't even get to complete it because they say they've had enough people taking the survey.Or like some would be only 2 bucks a survey or like a dollarOh and some are so *BLEEP* cause they say they pay you to take surveys but you hardly get any. And the stupid sites where they say get paid to take surveys, read emails and so forth. It has the offer business, where you get paid to take offers. So what? your using ur money to register to other websites and get paid from that site.. lol stupid!So I really hope urs is a legit one . A lil pocket money here and there is alrite =]Btw has anyone seen those websites where you pay for eg 27 bucks and then thats it. And you're paying for a so called program that you use to fill out forms for company and get paid for that?It sounds really good but I'm assume whatever sounds too good to be true is fake. I've googled some of them and yes they're fake. But anyone know if there is any legit one at all?

Actually I don't. I still have a "part time" job and go to school. I just do it when I have the time.

Best paying site I have found yetThe Best Free & High Paying Survey Sites...

Paid the fastest is the best site I have found at this point they have a 3.00 cash out min. And I have gotten paid every time with no problems they also have a great forum where you can get a lot of great info about the best way to get the offers to credit easier and they have a live chat room and the admin. Is usually there.

Paidthefastest dot Com

-reply by Tonya Stafford

Well they are thousands of survey sites but scammers become more and more smart. That's why I rely on others experience to find out if the survey site is legitimate or not. A quick search on forums and you'll find the answer! By the way, here are some survey sites that are paying me:

Non-referral links

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Features of OpinionPaid.net

1- Free registration
2- No country restriction
3- $1 signup bonus
4- Geo-targeted surveys
5- Thousands of high paying and fast surveys
6- Get also paid for free trials offers or paid offers (up to $50)
7- Get paid by PayPal
8- Payout threshold only $20
9- Refer your friends and make lifetime passive money every time they complete a survey

Payment proof: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

https://www.mysurvey.com/index.cfm

MySurvey features lots of survey opportunities for you and the members of your household. You receive 10 points to take a 5-minute screener, and if you qualify for the full survey you earn an average of 200 points for a 20-minute survey. The site is easy to navigate, includes fun polls, and sends out occasional test products to panelists. Once you have 1,000 points in your account, you can request a $10 check.

https://viewpointforum.com/default.shtml

Viewpoint Forum awards you with points for every survey taken, plus you get points for referring your friends or contributing poll questions. Most surveys are worth 75 Forum Points and take 10-15 minutes to complete. Once you have earned 375 Forum Points ($10) you are eligible to request payment.

I live in Australia and although there aren't a lot that will pay you as an australian, I have joined a number of sites which have been very good at making me some pocket money. They will never give you heaps of cash, if they say that they are usually a scam. I get vouchers and cash mainly and have found that about 4-5 sites are the main paying ones. There is money out there if you are patient and are willing to spend a little bit of time doing surveys or clicking on sites. Probably one of the best sites I have found which has given me best sites to join is:

free survey sites

I have joined all of these and am getting paid. They are all free to join.

Hope this helps.

Edited by rammer (see edit history)

I've found a few of these sites where they pay you to do surveys. It's times like these that I'm so glad I'm a programmer and can write GreaseMonkey scripts that can do it all for me ;)