xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rsf

Hello

Hi, I am an admin at a Runescape forum, and I am planning on hosting a Runescape help site with Xisto. I love that it supports such things as cURL, and from what I have heard the uptime is very commendable.So thanks for putting up a great service, I hope to help contribute to this fine community.

Woo! I get to be the first to introduce you! :DWelcome to Xisto! To be honest, I'm a fair noob, but I can try and help if you want :) Just PM me, and if I can't help you, I'll give you a name for someone else to ask :)But welcome! I hope you have fun! And people will probably say stuff like "omgz runescape sux!!1!!!1!!111", because they're ignorant and arrogant :rolleyes:, but just ignore them :rolleyes: And if it gets too much, tell a modHave fun, though!

honestly i dont think most people here at Xisto or antybody at all for that matter would say things like runscape sux and stuff, people here can be quite friendly as you will start to know , so enjoy your time here

Welcome to this site the correct place to host your site for free. Make some good posts and start your site. And dont forget to continue posting so that your site is running all the time. And most important thing is to read rules before postings.

Welcome rsf! About the whole Runescape issue, just try not to talk about it too much, the mods and admins don't like that. Personally I am not a big fan. You should find this site to your liking, I have enjoy it for my 6 month stay. If you have any questions, just ask or look here. Have fun!

Hello rsf Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I know nothing about gaming at all, but then I don't have to, do I just to say HI!. You will find that the hosting here is very reliable. The forum is lively and informative. You will enjoy your visits here. Keep up the content in your posts, and you will have hosting in no time. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.