xisto Community
tdktank59

Harry Potter Background

Well made this for my sister... shes a fan but yeah...

here you guys go feel free to use it i dont care

Posted Image

click the image for a bigger copy of 1600x1200

Thats pretty good, one thing I dont like about it though is when you click the image to make it the normal size his face looks kind of pixelated, I know you really cant help that unless you find a big enough render but what can I say, it's probably better than what I can do, I have trouble making backgrounds in photoshop. I think im above average at templates, sigs, logo's, etc but for some reason I cant make a good background so all i can say is great job

Hrm, looks really good, far more then what I can do.. Great job, I swear there are so many people that are very good at photo editing. Just something you may think about for this picture is.. Does this fire and expression on Harry Potter really best describe him? I think that the picture of him show is a little evil and scary, with the fire and all. I'm not sure how Harry Potter fan's would view this, but I think its great either way. Keep up the good work, and try to clear up the picture, the pixels anyways, unless its going to be a faded backround that won't probably be seen.

I don?t see that pixelation effect that TeeCee6 says. In fact, what I see it?s a kind of grain like in a canvas. I like the effect, maybe a bit monotonous and it seems that the face is melting with that it, burning or whatever. Anyway I like it most in the small size. Good job. :blink:

Well made this for my sister... shes a fan but yeah...

here you guys go feel free to use it i dont care

Posted Image

click the image for a bigger copy of 1600x1200

this is nice one...

what else you have got...

Yeah, I totally agree that this background is just great but yet again, he appears kinda evil/malefic which is not how I would best describe him from the idiotic movies I don't like :blink:The face looks good with the effect you gave him...Is the red background a photoshop brush ?One thing I don't like very much is the colour of the font... I don't know, it just appears a little ...too different from the rest of the picture. Maybe it's just me...Generally great job...

hey had my sister behind me the whole time making this thing and she said she liked it so lol...she is also a harrypotter fan but yeah...this is my only background ive ever made lol so beat that lol...

I think he looks sick. And i don't really like the backround. Or it coming over his shoulders. But... I love the font and the colors together. And maybe get another render to make it look better. The whole thing is to big of pixles. And everything looks blank. Add more and i like it.

It is pixilated when it is full sized, but you can't really change that unless you compressed it to show us. Personally I think the text doesn't match the rest. Try putting a satin or something on the text to break up the solid color.Looks good overall though.