xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Ed

Hey!

Hey Ed, welcome to Trap 17. I'm pretty new to all of this myself but I think I am starting to fit in very well. If you are like me you will probably end up wanting to post on this forum rather than needing to. If you need any help with anything I might be able to help but you would probably have a better chance of getting help from someone who has been here longer. Just be sure to read and follow the rules because if you get a warning like I did you won't be able to request or upgrade hosting until the warning goes away....

Hey Ed, welcome to Trap 17. I'm pretty new to all of this myself but I think I am starting to fit in very well. If you are like me you will probably end up wanting to post on this forum rather than needing to. If you need any help with anything I might be able to help but you would probably have a better chance of getting help from someone who has been here longer. Just be sure to read and follow the rules because if you get a warning like I did you won't be able to request or upgrade hosting until the warning goes away....

Thanks for the warm welcome mate!

Welcome to Xisto :blink: This is a fantastic place to be! Ive been to a lot of forums but none like this one. The people here are very friendly and i try to be the same :wacko: what kind of things are you interested in? graphics? programming? nothing?! lol Im very interested in PHP programming and most of my posts are made in the php forums. ITs also fun to surf the GFX forums and check out the cool stuff the talented members here have created ;)

Welcome Ed! We'd love to know more about you. I am 14 and like to play basketball. You should find the members here very. Have fun posting and make sure you read the rules. Ask if you have any questions!

Hey welcome!! Yeah let us know more about you, (if possible), where are you from, your age, your hobbies, etc... etc.. and all of that.Read the rules and always remember, do only quality post. If you are planning to get Hosted wish ya luck on it. People is very friendly here, you will be wanting to post instead of needing like TC said :blink:Cya around.

Welcome to Xisto :blink: This is a fantastic place to be! Ive been to a lot of forums but none like this one. The people here are very friendly and i try to be the same :wacko:
what kind of things are you interested in? graphics? programming? nothing?! lol Im very interested in PHP programming and most of my posts are made in the php forums. ITs also fun to surf the GFX forums and check out the cool stuff the talented members here have created ;)

Hey. I'm interested in gaming and punbb forum coding! http://punbb.informer.com/ <- Teh win!

Gaming yay! Who doesn't like gaming?! never heard of punbb but ill take a look at their site, sounds different yet similar :blink:

Hello -Ed Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. You have come to the right place for dependable no-ad free web hosting. There are a lot of friendly, helpful people here. I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you are going for hosting hope you get it really soon. Post more detailed postings instead of those one-liners and you will get it.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.