xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Ohio State Vs Michigan Who do you think will win?

Ohio State vs Michigan  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Ohio State vs Michigan game is not only a 103 year rivalry but it will also determine which one of the teams will play for the National Championship.

Which team do you think will win?

Ohio state with their Heisman Quarterback Troy Smith?

OR

Michigan with one of the nations best running backs Michael Hart?

I think that Ohio State will win the game. I believe Ohio State has many more talented players than Michigan has & I think their explosive offense is hard for ANY defense to stop.

I don't know much about either team except that Ohio State is number 1 and Michigan number 2. I still think though that Ohio is the stronger team and will most likely win the game putting Michigan down. Hopefully my Gators will be able to get up there into the National Championship to win it all :blink: but we'll see. This game ought to be a fun one to watch and really exciting.

Well both teams are strong but I will go with the underdog and go with mich either way this game will determine my team (Wisconsin) as to what bowl game they will be going to.either Outback bowl or Capital One Bowl.

ohio state must win!you see, im from ohio so the buckeyes are the only good team we have left. the browns and the indians are both horrible, and the Cavs well, i dont like basketball so the buckeyes are my last hope.Not to mention that Ohio is ranked #1, and they have the most supporting fan base of any team ever. period.ive seen tickets going for as much as $3,000 (Sadly i had to turn down one from my ex, im getting married and my fiance wouldnt like me going with an ex)anyways, buckeyes are going to win

I don't really care all that much, but I think that Ohio State will win. I usually root for the underdog, so I want Michigan to win, although Ohio State will probably win. Troy Smith is just too good.

Yeah I don't really prefer any of these teams but I will probably want Ohio State to win since Michigan is ranked third. Im a Mountaineer fan so if Michigan loses maybe West Virginia can move up ahead of them in the polls and if everything else falls in place like Florida, Arkansas, Notre Dame, & USC getting beat then just maybe we have another chance to play for the National Championship.... thats highly unlikely but I gotta hope for the best lol.

I don't think I have to say who I want to win. :blink: If people don't know by my handle, they are a few bricks short.

I am with jlhaslip

Go! Michigan! Go!

I don't think I have to say who I want to win. :blink: If people don't know by my handle, they are a few bricks short.

I am with jlhaslip

Go! Michigan! Go!

Yeh after I made my first post I had already changed my mind that I wanted Michigan to win... I still figured Ohio State would win but that is irrelevant now... Ohio State defeated Michigan 42 - 39. Despite Michigan losing they played way better than I thought they would.

I still figured Ohio State would win but that is irrelevant now... Ohio State defeated Michigan 42 - 39. Despite Michigan losing they played way better than I thought they would.

Boo! Don't want to seem like a bad sport, but the players at Michigan are dealing with Bo Schembechler's death. They played hard to win for him and that makes this lose worse. Maybe their sorrow got in the way. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

I am glad that Ohio won sort of, it didn't really matter to me but it helps out the Gators I think. Now if the Gators win their last game against Florida State I think they'll take number 2 from Michigan if they haven't already. Go GATORS! lol It was a pretty interesting day in football.

It looks like they probably won't have a chance to play again against eachother in the National Championship since USC beat Notre Dame by 20 points in yesterdays matchup, most of the sports reporter guys are saying it will more than likely be Ohio State vs USC, unless of course USC loses to UCLA next week. USC vs UCLA should be an easy win for USC since UCLA is something like 6 - 5 but its a rivalry game so anything can really happen. Id much rather see Michigan vs Ohio State for a second time, it was a great game from start to finish.