xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JasperIk

Do You Think A Woman Would Be A Better President?

I don't believe that any politicians will make anything better regardless of what sex they are, politics is a business, and all that seems to matter to anyone in office is power and money. I'm sure several people started out wanting to do good, but in most cases they end up just as dishonest as the rest, which is sad :)

I have no idea..... I would like to see a woman's perspective on the US. Hilary Clinton should've won the 2008 election

a woman would probably be just as good as a man but the general public would never vote a woman into presidency. its just a fact. hillary clinton she put up a good fight but obama was always going to win the nomination. although the new zealand prime minister is a woman but that is a rare case. maybe men are better because men always win the election. but is whoever wins the election better? not necessarily. you can't say whether women or men are better at being president. it depends on the individual person. so if there are more men who are better at being president than women then men are "better" at being president. but there are still women who are just as good as them but there are a lot more men so thats my opinion.

ya I'm just doing a history projest wit felicia and another friend and we all think that woman would be a better prsident... But what does this have to do wit history wow like w.E... Ya they are better and would probably lower taxes to some people and to other woman wit kids that are single... :)  ya HISTORY SUCKS!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley6.Gif

-reply by autumn