xisto Community
bluewindsh

Do You Like Final Fantasy?

I LOVE Final Fantasy. I am also one of those people that believe that it is the best series of games out there. The first one I played was Final Fantasy 7 and it remains my favorite. My favorite characters were Cloud (of course) and Red 13. I have also played some of the others like FF10. I like Final Fantasy because of the in-depth story line. Some may say that trhe graphics could be better, but you CANNOT get more detailed and intricate as the stroy line. And any good RPG player knows that the storyline is the key part toa good RPG. I also like the battle system. It is like active turn-based and is really engaging and interesting. I really try to find all of the secrets I can instead of playing through the game quickly, even though it is extremely har dbecause the games are really complex. I would definetly suggest the Final Fantasy series to anyone. Did I mention that I also so the Final Fantasy Movie, Advent Children. The graphics were BREATHTAKING, even though the storyline could have been a little better. But seriously, you HAVE to see the movie to understand how well these CGI graphics were rendered. Everything is so realistic, but now I'm going of topic, anyway, if you havent yet check out some of the FF's. I suggest Final Fantasy 7 for the beginner, the graphics may not be the best, but it really shows off how good the stroyline of an RPG can be. GO Final Fantasy. I can't wait for the next one.P.S. Does anybody have any information on Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerebus? I think it has to do with Vincent from Final Fantasy 7. I'm going to do some research.