xisto Community
bluewindsh

Do You Like Final Fantasy?

Wow, I never understood why people love this game so. I never picked up on it. I have FFX and FFXI so yeah i dunno why everyone enjoys it. Kingdom Hearts is so much better. ITs kinda like FF but not entirly. but yeah. So maybe if you tell me what FF is about i can learn and go enjoy playing the game other then that; I think the FF games are a waits of a disk.

I also love the final fnatasy seriers and my favorites final fantasys were 7 and 9, also i never played 10, and i did however play FF10-2 which was sooooo GAY, finding spheres and *BLEEP*, just a waste of money...good thing i only rented the peice of crap. Poor excuse for a game, 2 thumbs down. Cant wait for FF7:AC ;);)

My favorite of all time is Final Fantasy VIII. Actually, heres how obsessed I was:So far, I'm on my 7th walkthrough & I did different things in the walkthroughs.1. Lvl 100, all Junctions, all GFs, etc. etc. Game (basically 100% complete game & beat Omega Weapon with Aura & Invincible War [or something like that] tactic)2. Lvl 1, all Junctions, all GFs, etc. etc. Game (!00% complete with Omega Weapon beaten with cheap tactic)3. Lvl 100, NO Junctions, NO use of GFs, etc. etc. Game (beat Omega Weapon using NO cheap tactic [Aura & Invincible War] = very very hard)4. Same as 3 except Lvl 1 = almost impossible game5. Solo game - Lvl 100 buffed up, Godly Squall. For Ultimecia's Castle, I used Zell solo (for the second party)6. Solo game - Lvl 1 buffed up, Godly Squall. For Ultimecia's Castle, I used Irvine for the other party (solo)7. ONLY GFs game. I only use GFs for all fights. Final Fantasy VII was great as well. Favorite character was Vincent Valentine there. FFX & FFX-2 were ok, but not as good as FFVII & FFVIII, in my opinion. I'm too low on money for FFXI and I plan to get FFXII and FFVII: Advent Children.

I also love the final fnatasy seriers and my favorites final fantasys were 7 and 9, also i never played 10, and i did however play FF10-2 which was sooooo GAY, finding spheres and *BLEEP*, just a waste of money...good thing i only rented the peice of crap. Poor excuse for a game, 2 thumbs down. Cant wait for FF7:AC

Oh my gosh I can't wait for FFVII:AC either. It looks SO amazing. I mean, Tifa's outfit is crap, but Marlene is so CUTE! And all the characters are so well made, it's so amazing I want it now. *dies*

Final Fantasy 3 (US) or 6 (JP) is my favorite. I feel like the characters are old friends.

I love FFVI. The one with Terra/Tina, Locke, Celes, Sabin etc? It's my favorite. It's the best and it beats any final fantasy ever made with its amazing story and other stuff. >_> I just love it because well, for one, Terra and Celes can weild swords. and in my book, that's awesome. >_> It's why I can't wait for Final fantasy XII. Ashe may have a big butt, but she has that Kickass sword that I can't wait to control. @_@ And the battling for that game is so awesome. The monsters aren't random, but they're actually like..on the map..or something. #_#but, I kinda wish they got rid of vann..or at least made him not look so girly/weasel-ish.
I currently own Final Fantasies II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, and X-2. I tried playing tactics, since alot of people enjoyed it, but I'm not too much of a strategy gamer =/ so it just wasn't interesting. I have the rom of the first final fantasy..*whistle* but I hate it because every time you press "A" and theres nothing there, the dude goes "Nothing here" and he does that EVERY. Single. TIME. It's so annoying, so I don't play it.

Alot of people hate on Final Fantasy VIII, but I really don't see whats wrong with it, aside from the character's clothes. >.> They're terrible. Oh an, Rinoa is annoying. Final Fantasy IX was also quite good. Though the ship really sucked. It took so long for it to turn around.. Final Fantasy X-2 was probably the..most..well, it was a different approach. They really did a great thing with the battle system. I mean, that was just awesome, I absolutely loved it. But the music was a little, eh, except for the "memory of lightwaves" song at the title page, which is really pretty. The story itself was not really that great or deep. I hope Final Fantasy XII can repair square's reputation. #_# Anyways, can't wait for XII and AC! ;)

I found the Final Fantasy series quite boring, it was like a dulled down adaption of the Phantasy Star series(which is far more superior), though I did enjoy FF6 a little bit, other than that, the whole thing can be blown straight to hell for all I care!

i just got a play station and the first thing i bought was final fantasy x. it's really awesome so fari also got final fantasy 1 and 2 for the gca, and it's really fun for a sort of old gameoverall, final fantasy is awesome and should get a 8.5/10 just for some boringness and hard areas that i can't solve which gets me frusterated and makes the game more boring until i figure out the puzzle:angry:

i think ff games are amazing awsome graphics and loads of cool twists and plots, zelda games are awsome too... but ff games are the best!