xisto Community
bluewindsh

Do You Like Final Fantasy?

I am a great fan of Final Fantasy ! Awesome cinematics and characters :D And the story is so great ! It is probably the best RPG in the world and it always changes B) Final Fantasy games are always different, and I love the ATB system for fight :D (Which is better than Final Fantasy X system :P ) The only problem is at the end, it is too easy with characters level 99 :D I suggest this game for all those which like the RPG :D

hmmm... I have all Final Fantasy series in PS 1 and PS 2...I love play them so much....

my favourite is Final Fantasy 7, it's so cool... did you watch advent children yet????
my best song in final fantasy 7 is "one winged angel" that plays when cloud fight sepiroth....
I have the lyric about that song... can you translate it in english????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noli manere, manere in memoria.

Sepiroth, Sepiroth.

Saevam iram, iram et dolorem.
Saevam iram, iram et dolerem.

Sepiroth, Sepiroth.

Ferum terrible, ferum fatum.

Sepiroth, Sepiroth

Veni, mi fili, Veni, mi fili.
Hic veni, da mihi mortem iterum.
Veni, mi fili, Veni, mi fili.
Hic veni da mihi.

Noli manere in memoria
Saevam iram et dolorem.
ererrible fatum.
Ille iterum veniet.

Mi fili, veni, veni, veni, mi fili.
Mi fili, veni, veni, veni, mi fili.
Mi fili, veni, veni, veni, mi fili
Mi fili, veni, veni, veni, mi fili

Mi fili, veni, veni, veni, mi fili (qui mortem invitavis)
Mi fili, veni, veni, veni, mi fili (Poena funesta natus)
mi fili, veni, veni, veni, mi fili (Noli nomen vocare)

Mi fili, veni, veni, veni, mi fili (Ille iterum veniet)

Sepiroth, Sepiroth

Sepiroth.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you translate it?????

regards,

gippal

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Learn to use bbcodes and why they should be used.

Final Fantasy is great XDI own FF 4, FF 7, FF 8, FF9 and FF10.My favourites are FF 7, 8 and 9. Square Soft is great, and I thoroughly enjoyed those games from beginning to end. FF10, however was a dissapointement, I'm afraid.I just feel that it was lacking in the usual Final Fantasy charm. The grid system to apply abilities was just flat out confusing and only half through the game did I feel that I was beginning to develop a good understanding on how to use it to it's fullest. The characters weren't as likeable as others and the new audible voices annoyed me so much that I found myself turning down the volume on my T.V. set. Boss fights lasted too long and I was more likely to shut off the PS2 out of fatigued than from actually losing. FF10-2 did not appeal to me at all; I'm a girl who wants to escape being surounded by scantly-clad air-heads and the teen-angst that is highschool with all it's relationship issues being thrown up everywhere. When I turn on my PS2 I don't want to be welcomed by the very thing I'm trying to escape from. Whatever happened to trying to save the world? Traveling around, beating up monsters to try and find your boyfriend? Pfft, that's a real nice goal. I lost faith in Square Enix after that and haven't played the new games.

I love Final Fantasy as well. You can call me a fanatic at that. i own all the FF games available in the U.S. Plus i Pre ordered FF12, got the special edition coming :)My favs have got to be: FFX; definantly one of the best. FFX-2; gotta see how the story ended. FF VII; probably on eof the most addicting games, with a great stroyline that kept you thinking. Ones i didn't like was definantly FF8, it to me had the least of a FF storyline. Being as I am not a bog online gamer(due to my lack of time) I am gonna hve to go with FF XI, for the fact that it is online only. Given it's a goo didea SE really made out big on this.

OMG I love final fantasy! My favorite Characters Cloud! Cause he's so damn Hot! I have ps n gb! =) :) Plus I've always wondered if they look really realistic in the whole game and stuff, or do they just look normal then? Because i've seen so many pictures which you could fall for as being REAL! Let me know if you ever find out! (Or Know! Lol)

Yeah i have played all of the final fantasies and i own most of them myself as well. I would have to say that final fantasy 7 is my favorite final fantasy because of the great job they did with the story line. Some other good ones are numbers 3 and 10. I had final fantasy online and then i realized that its a horrible game. You can actually delevel in that game if you die......worst idea i have ever heard.

Hello :) I really realllylylylylylyl like final fantasy 9 I think zidane is cute and am even a boy lmao xD. No but serieusly i playd until I had everything + all level 99 that takes hours and hours and hours the gamesavecounter was on 99hours99minuts cinda amusing. Also highest recorded time I ever had on a game.I really like final fantasy 8 due to a girl I loved and she remindes me of it :P and ff9 because my old naboor and me playd it together great fun ^^ also I do like final fantasy 1 2 3 stil play it on my computer :P

I tried playing FF7 and FF9 but still haven't finished them yet but I love them...I want to try XI and X-2 but I have no luck finding a DVD Installer for PC for them T_TSo im always in GBA playing Sword of Mana and FF Advance Tactics XD

There was a time when I was hooked with FF7 and not knowing that it needs several CDs and at that time I only have the first! Poor me.Now, I am hooked with FF8, but studies first before FF. It's just that when I play FF8 I always play it a few hours straight (no standing) so it would affect my studies if I play frequently. :)What I didn't like in the FF series are the Tactic versions. No comment on them though. I just don't like the game play of tactics. That's all.

if you like thinking alot and havin an awesome storyline, final fantasy is the series for you. i freakin love all their games! my personal favorite is prolly VIII or X. a lot of times its hard to figure out the story but i love them cuz their so in depth. no other game can have a better storyline than final fantasy games. their just so good at captivating you and making you feel what the players are feeling. and the characters aren't all happy like the other games. they actually have a lot of emotion. when their sad, you feel sorry for them. its crazy!