xisto Community
OpaQue

Do You like POPUP Ads even though they pay more?

I think if you have a personal site, it would be okay to actually have pop-ups, but if youre actually using your website for a business, pop-ups just make you look very unprofessional... You pretty much come off as a "bad" person trying to ruining their computer by polluting them with pop-ups.

just get Mozilla Firefox and you wont have any proplems! with pop-upsi downloaded this ad-block extension, so it blocks ads after you customize it. Because i dont see any ads on Xisto

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

Hi, I do not like Pop us. I think most of the people hate them and i think that using them in a forums site will be a big fail. They will put away a lot of people. I think you took the correct decision admin.

I agree with admin, I think pop up ads really make people hate your site. But pop up ads are not as annoying as those security warning download plugin box. Those are so annoying.

I believe you can stop that by going to Internet Explorer Properties, then blocking all Unsigned ActiveX Apps..
But about Popups, I do not like them. I'd prefer banners to them, just because I like seeing Verizon ads. (They're my ISP. :D)

Well these days people are just fed up with pop ups and just the word stirrs up some negative thoughts :D Better not use them as they certainly do more damage than they're worth if you ask me :P