xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-[Nero]-

Nero Im a newbie

Hey, nice to meet you guys ^^ my friends and I are glad to be part of the community and we would like to make contributions too ^^yes, we, we're sharing an account, 3 of us. we were looking for a free webhost to setup a forum for our schoolmates and ourselves. we had some trouble finding one at first. but then, we came across trap 17, and seeing how so many of you guys got hosting from Xisto, we decided to give it a try. we've reached the end of high school...it sad to part with friends, we won't be seeing each other that often. so we decided to make a forum for all of us, just to keep in touch and maintain our close friendship. my friends and i would like to thank Xisto for making that possible! thank you trap 17!anyways, back to the topic, we're new here. some info on us: we're malaysians and we're going to start our tertiary education next year. we would like to share what we know and what we have, and at the same time learn from you guys, as well as meet new people. we're computer and gaming enthusiast so we'll probably be hanging around the Tech and Games section alot :lol: thats all~ :(

Hey welcome!Its a nice idea to make a forum for your schoolmates, really, im also thinking in making one for my schoolmates too, but many of them do not have internet or dont know how to use a Forum Lol, but anyway it still being a pretty nice idea.Wish ya the best on this place, its great, seriously, even i came here for get Webspace, now i dont have ideas for a website :lol: XD and now im here mostly for post and learn things, like i learned to make graphics thanks to this place.Well cya around and have a nice time.

Welcome to Xisto Nero. You came to the right place for hosting. A lot of us around here like gaming and computers as well so you will have no problem fitting in or finding things in common. I am still in high school, I'm a sophmore. Good luck in college, don't stay out too late at those parties. :lol:

Welcome Nero, Nero, and Nero lol. Sometimes my friends comes over and screws around with mine, so yeah, it's fun. I'm a freshman in high school. Have fun in college (not too much) and enjoy yourself on Xisto.

Hello Nero Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Wow, you made an impressive introduction. You have come to the right place for reliable no-ad hosting. The people here are friendly and helpful, as well. If you need anything, search for a post on the forum that might help, and if you don't find what you need, ASK. Somebody will get back to you with an answer or guide you to the answer.

Sounds like you three will be a welcome addition to the forum. Make lots of posts and get hosting really soon.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

HEY! Welcome. I actually do the same with my friends. We share the webhosting and forum post, but my friends don't seem to get around in posting often :( Thats cool that your out of school and all so you can have some time to relax, but I still have 3 years worth of high school, then college :lol: Probably after all that, I won't even have Xisto with me anymore :( So, have fun with Xisto!

thanks for the warm welcome guys ^^ we appreciate it, looks like we'll fit right in! =D@squeaky, lol, 3 more years of high school eh, you might think its bad now, but you'll probably miss it in the future, so make sure you have fun in school, cherish your time there so that when you leave, you'll have no regrets. i've had my chance to experience high school, while i was still in school, the work kind of sucked but it was fun nonetheless, now i wish i only participated more in school activities and made even more friends...oh well, no regrets, i enjoyed it

Ack, leaving comprehensive school was nasty. I wanted to go back, but to be honest I'm glad I went to college and not 6th form.Anyway, I'm sure you three will fit in just fine. It'll be nice to have some more active members in the gaming forum. I live there I suppose. Rarely check any other forums :lol:Enjoy your time here.