xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kuroshiro

Kuroshiro

Hey guys! Im just checking out your site to see if its worth the host!My old host was X0B hosting [200mb/5GBbw]. But aparently they've died out on me even though they said that they'll stay online for about two years when they only stayed online for about six months.Anyways, heres some short info about me:Name: JoshAge: 16Country/Home City: Los Angeles, CA USAOccupuation: Student, Senior High JuniorLikes: Online gaming and animeDislikes: Boring stuff...Ethnicity: FilipinoQuotes: "Friendships lasts forever.. but relationships lasts whenever.."Anyways, hope I would meet new people and also chat. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the forums Kuroshiro. I've been hosted for almost a year now and haven't had any problems. It just depends on whether there is enough space and bandwidth for you. I am 15 and a Sophmore in High School. I used to do online gaming but new versions came out and I have to buy new parts for my computer. I mostly play America's Army. Hopefully I'll be able to play it again next week.

Hello Kuroshiro! Like you, I have had some of my hosting sites die on me, but Xisto has been great so far and I hope that you enjoy it. Who doesn't like online gaming? lol. I am just a typical freshman in high school. Have fun and I hope you enjoy Xisto! :lol:

Welcome Kuroshiro! so you like online gaming eh? im a Online gamer too, maybe you could tell what games are your favorites :lol:And wish you luck with getting Hosted here, in fact is so easy if you follow the Rules and make good post on here.Have fun :(

Hey, nice to meet you all.

I love online gaming so much. The game I play the most is Ragnarok Online [i host a server for fun but I play in a official private server]. Yeah, I wanted to play Lineage 2 so badly but my video card [ATi Radeon 9250 256mb] doesn't work on it and my computer only support PCI cards. America's Army is a really interesting game, but I like those action/fantasy/rpg games more.

I love all the anime series. As long as they're original [like in japanese w/ subtitiles], not those cheap and cheezy american anime such as Teen Titans, Kappa Mikey, Code Lyoko, etc..

Bleach [original japan version] is my most favorite of them all. I don't watch it on adult swim but I download it whenever and where-ever I can. The last episode I watched was I think.. episode 90 with the bountos. Other than that, I got about 160gigs of anime series in my HD that are too much to list.

Edit: Lol.. I got more replies after I posted.

Edited by Kuroshiro (see edit history)

Welcome to the site and trust me when i say this no one else can beat what we offer for free web hosting. We got the fake sites trying to do what we do and thats provide quality hosting for quality members.so here your assorted welcome to Xisto fruit basket and enjoy your stay here. Make sure to the read the Xisto read me, you can either click on the link at the shoutbox or click the following link to get an idea of what we are looking for.Plus I see you just got hosted which is pretty quick :lol:, just remember 1 credit equals one day of hosting so the more you have the more your sites stay up longer.

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will enjoy great satisfaction, just like 99.99% of the members here I am sure. It sucks when hosts die on you, there is no reliability at all. But remember Xisto emphasizes a lot in post content, so remember to post an informative one and not 1-liners. Multiple offences could really get you in trouble with the admins, but most of all relax and enjoy yourself in Xisto