xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
matak

Account Created But Can't Access Cpanel I read the rules but couldnt find answer

My hosting is aproved and i got e-mail from xisto company but i can't login to cpanelCan anyone in forum help me or do i send mail to xisto?

You must first officially create your account. If you were approved make sure you went to the Xisto Process Page and created your acccount. https://support.xisto.com/ and it's the first link. If you did so and it created it successfully your cpanel can be reached at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (if you used a subdomain) or http://yourdomain.com/cpanel (if you use your own domain).

Processing.. Please wait!. Do not hit RELOAD or BACK..Username Validated.Connecting to Database...Database Connection Established.Validating username and password..Username Validated.Checking permissions..Sorry! You are cannot signup for a hosting Package!I GOT THAT from xisto... and i'm approved---i had 18 points..then reduced to 2then i tried to apply but couldn'tthen i reached 12 again and tryed.. again a failurethen i though i might change a password or something.. another -10...oh well..

Your group says you are already hosted though obviously I guess since you are posting here which means you were able to sign up. Try to double check you spelled your domain right and your username and password. Were you even able to get to the log in for hte Cpanel for your site?

When you say you "can't" log into your cpanel, are you getting an error message saying that you don't have the permission or invalid password?Please specify the details in which your steps have been processed. This will reduce wasted time trying to figure out the exact issue.Have you clicked on "YES" when a browser authentication window pops up? Are you entering your CPANEL user ID and password and *NOT* your forum ID and password?Are you using the correct URL? It's your-sub-domain.trap17.com/cpanel and not anything else.

When you say you "can't" log into your cpanel, are you getting an error message saying that you don't have the permission or invalid password?
Please specify the details in which your steps have been processed. This will reduce wasted time trying to figure out the exact issue.

Have you clicked on "YES" when a browser authentication window pops up? Are you entering your CPANEL user ID and password and *NOT* your forum ID and password?

Are you using the correct URL? It's your-sub-domain.trap17.com/cpanel and not anything else.

when i type vanplan.trap17.com/cpanel i get no response from server...

thank you..

I got the cpanel pop up so either your connection is not accepting it maybe it is your browser settings.What kind of connection do you have?

I think i have solved the problem of login to cPanel. It was the firewall!!!Just add a rule in firewall which allows that IP you got in mail of Xisto Corporation...To add a rule in windows firewall go toControl Panel --> Windows FirewallUnder the Exceptions tab go to Add Port...Under the Name: "write_your_subdomain_or_whatever"Then click on Change Scope choose * custom list and PASTE That IP you got from XistoIt should be similar on other firewalls.I also played with Internet Options.. and Internet Security in IE, but that doesn't change much, and i think that is not the problem (at least for CPanel)I hope this helps...P.S.OMG, WHATA CPANEL !!!! =)

Edited by matak (see edit history)

Glad i was able to help :lol: at least I was close it what the problem could be. But glad that oyu figure it out and on your way to enjoying some good hosting.Will keep the topic open for those who could have simliar problems in hte future.