xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sign The The Trap17 Ban Petition :lol: (its a joke)

Well I'm getting banned anyway so here we go... just make it quick. I hope we hit 100 signatures.

If this goes well I be making a new one in january and add to the list--NotesJohnnyMichaelper22Johnnythe_aggie10MichNigaiAmaiYume

man we only got 15 signatures we need more like 10,000 of :lol:

Well, we do have more than 10,000 members here, but I'm thinking that about 98.9999999% percent of them either didn't stay here for more than 5 seconds after registering, or don't even know who the heck all of the troublemakers and evil mods are.

I'm thinking that about 98.9999999% percent of them either didn't stay here for more than 5 seconds after registering, or don't even know who the heck all of the troublemakers and evil mods are.

yeah i know i hate that... people just come here to use the shoutbox as a chatroom then they leave.... i think we should make this like a college fratternity.... we need tests... make them run over hot broken glass barefoot, sell their immortal soul to th Dev- (i mean Saint Micheal the evil mod) ya know... just to make sure they will stay faithful...... lol :lol:

we need to add to the list: Saint Micheal and NigaiAmaiYume!!!! :(

we need to add to the list: Saint Micheal and NigaiAmaiYume!!!! :lol:

Guess what: the're already on the list. Now we need people to sign the petition, and we need the powers at be to take a good hard look at the petition (namely Opaque, or maybe we should add him to the list!).

Guess what: the're already on the list

WELL THEY WERN'T WHEN I SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sry i calm now)

if only they would get kicked off... the world would be a happier place and little animals wouldnt have to die in agony!!!! :lol: