xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Best Xbox Game? Vote for the best XBox Game here

What is the best XBox game?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Halo 2 all the way. This game is great with the xbox live capability, multiplayer is great. the campaign is also fun and has a great plot. modding is a lot of fun on halo 2. sure some of the other games are good like fable or morrowind. but halo 2 greatly surpasses them. i cant wait to see halo 3.

Fable was a pretty good game, though I think it was just beaten out by Jade Empire.It really depends what types of games you like. I mean, I like Halo 2 lan parties, but I really don't think it was that good of a game. It doesn't look that great, it's glitchy, and I think it can get old after a while. Also, I almost don't want to play it because it's so darn popular. It's ok, I guess, but I'd have to say either Fable or Jade Empire. Both those game are somewhat open-ended, have amazing graphics, and are fun to play.

For sure Halo 2 is the best game on that list, you should try playing it on 360. AMAZING! The high definition and digital surround sound makes the online game a whole new experience. Crank up your system and listen to bullets flying over your shoulders while you're in your living room, quite the experience. I agree that the guns make the game, so many new options, many other games have a hard time thinking of new things like Bungie, maybe we should be a little easier on them when they keep pushing release dates back. I'm willing to wait for a quality games they produce.Wait until Halo 3. Now that will be a good time. Ha

well. i am going with Halo 2 simply because 'tis the only game i have ever played....but i LOVED it....there are so many different levels. then it adds vehicles, a plethora of weapons. overall a great game.

Even though i have never actually played Halo 2, from what i have seen on IGN, Gamespot and watching the other members of my family play, it looks pretty good. I had managed to play Halo on the XBOX but i didnt really like the storyline, some parts really bored me, i supose i like games with abit more action such as Ninja Gaiden, its an awesome game. The controls work well and the graphics are great. The gameplay and storyline is fantastic, the special moves that you learn are really cool. The only thing that I didnt like was a certain times when you die you have to start all over again at the begining, but if you managed to make it to the boss you still have to fight them again to continue on. The first boss was alittle difficult i found as he always grabbed me and threw me to the ground.Back to Halo 2, as i said i have not played this even though we have the game, from what i have read it is an excellent game and worth a try, the graphics look improved from the first one and the gameplay seems better so that is why i have decided to vote for that instead of Halo.

It's really hard to say from the GTA double pack to Halo 1 and 2. I would have to say Halo becuase it was xbox's first big game. It was the game that got a lot of hype and people bought an xbox for that game.

Wow Halo 1 got ripped.I have never played the first one before. But I voted for Halo 2 that game rocks! Awesome graphics and game play. I wish I could get Xbox Live!

Wow man this is one of the easiest questions i have been asked in a while. Halo 2 is by far the greatest game out for the xbox right now, and once halo 3 comes out i can only hope it will be better than the 2nd one. Another couple good games are morrowind, oblivion, gears of war, and crackdown are all really good games.

I like Halo 2 the best. The campaign is fun, multiplayer is fun, and you can always get out of a map or something like that, it's just fun to mess around like that. The only thing I don't like is the people online who take it too seriously, some people will start screaming, team killing, suiciding, leaving, and all that stuff if they start to lose in a matchmaking game.