xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

School Bullies _

I keep getting bullied in school by this kid that is twice my size, and very smelly. :( He pushes me around and always says: "Watch you gonna do about it?" I don't know what to do. I want to hit the kid, yet, he will beat the **** out of me if I do. This kid is very, very annoying. :(

Do something sneaky to him...like hide a girls sanitary towl in his bag and let it drop out and stuff....Now that would be funny....people would think he was a girl....I don't get bullied mainly because Im all mouth but like, okay so people may have said this before, talk to someone.....I mean talking to your pets or teddys bears wont do any thing to stop it will it...some one real and a person you feel safe with....you could tell your friends but I wouldn't....Maybe you should tell your parents to tell the bullies parents to tel him off..... Im not very good ar givign advice because I haven't been through all my life yet only a little.....so what I say is not always right...If this carries on I reckon you should make fun of him and call him something rude and then run off pretend to run into the girls toilets , if your fast, and then let i=him run in there thinking that you are in there not knowing its the girls toilers and then shout out "HEY BIG FAT SMELLY PANTS IS IN THE GIRLS TOILETS" and then run off into the head master room pretend you want to talk to him and then just say "I just wanted to ask am I progressing in any of my subjects?"o.O Don't worry just tell someone and get him sorted.OH YEAH and the Kid might have problems at home....like he may be abused...I doubt it....but tha could be true!

All I gotta say is that, being a kid who was on both ends of that, there are the real ways to deal with it, and the normal ways. The normal ways (because I am 19 and more mature now I guess :()-- tell a teacher to tel lhim to layoff because you are tired of his stupid childish acts-- tell him to lay off yourself because you are getting tired of it and you will inform the police or officials if it persists (preferably with group of friends but if you are anything like me, you'll do it on your own)-- just tell him to stop or you will seriously have to hurt him one day to mak ehim realize itThe REAL ways :( (cause I am that way)Tell him to stop or you will beat the sh*t outta him and then actually do it. No matter what the size, go after the eyes and the legs. Destroy them, and I mean serioulsy beat them down. I am 5'9 and 185 lbs but I am the first to tell you that everyman in the world will go down if you go fo his legs. I have broken legs and arms and fingers and hands. Competed in several fighting contests and trust me, if you go for the knees and take them out, the kid will respect you or he'll try to come back after you and you make sure that the athourities know that you want him to stop because of these childish acts. After I beat up several rapists, bullies, drug dealers in my area. I went straight to the police, told them and they knew that what I did, while being illegal, I took care of my city and took care of my friends. I doubt the police will do anything to you other then say ok just come to us next time :( Dun worry man. You can do it.

man, i don't know what corrupt place you are from but in normal places if you break peoples legs and arms the police ARREST your *bottom*! It doesn't matter if the guy is an *BLEEP*! Jeez no wonder you want to do insider trading and think it is perfectly acceptable. Taking the law into your own hands = vigilante justice which is the stepping stone to mob justice. There have been incidents where burglers try to rob a house and the home owner beats up the theif. The theif pressed charges on the guy and the home owner WENT TO JAIL. This is obviously an extreme case. But, telling someone to break another persons legs because they are "bullying" them is so irresponsible. And you say you've matured?To stop a bully is very difficult and looking on the boards like this for advice is not a good idea. The best place for advice is a school counselor. Chances are, they will have more experience in dealing with bullies.The following might help you understand WHY a bully will pick on you. Bullies do what they do because(1) They want to have power over someone(2) They feel (or think) this will make them more popularThere are other reasons but these are most common.Bullies pick on you because(1) They see you as weak and will be easy for them to take control and have power over you(2) If you give them a big reaction like get upset easily, cry, yell, etc.(3) They see FEAR in youIn light of this, some things that you can do are(1) BE MORE CONFIDENT(2) Don't show fear - when walking down the hall and the bully comes keep your head up as if nothing was wrong(3) Ignore the bully - name calling is just words and if you walk away from them without any big reaction, it won't be fun for them anymore(4) If they don't leave you alone - talk in a FIRM voice telling them to stop and then walk away(5) Fighting is the worst way to deal with bullies. There is no honour in school anymore. Gone are the days of one on one fights. Bullies will just come back with more people and it will escalate. I know from experience this is how people get killed at school.There are many more ways to deal with bullies and I would recommend talking to some adults (in real life) before doing anything drastic.

Lol. Bexa Haha. That sanitary towel one, o wow. That was good. But yeha throughout my middle and elementry school live. i was always bullyed, I guess it was because they new i wasnt going to satnad up for my self ya know, I mean odviously you are intimidated by the kid, just as I. But you gotta realyl learn how to stand up for yourself. Like dont like him push you around. When he runs into you tell him to move. or get out of your way. You show the stronger side. Then if he ever tries to hit you, ( well i cant really tell you how to fight but still ) Hopefully your quick and will dodge the hit. Lol but If he does try to hit you . Hit him right in the nuts. Since he is bigger then you, you have a perfect shot. And i know that no man get get up after a good low blow. It might be unfair lol. But that is your advantage, Your Small. But yeah, Really start showing a self confedence. Dont let him push you around. Stand your ground. Youll be good dont worry about it.

a message to no9t9

um..

dude live in the real world man

counselors will only help you reason and understand, but trying to reason with someone who wishes to cause you bodily harm is virtually impossible because why should someone with so low a mentality as to want to beat you up in the first place actually stop to listen to you?

Um and no this is not vigillante, :( why would you even think someone like that exists?, but this was me defending my friends and myself from these people that we actually encounter.

I don't know what world you live in, but talking to someone doesn't always work. If you tried to talk someone down, I doubt that if they really wanted to hurt you, that it would do any good.

Talking to a counselor, and on top of that insulting the people that go to message boards, is such a cop out way of saying I can't deal or I just want to move on in life without even trying to defend myself. I told him to do the "right" things didn't I?

And all your suggestions are well and good for someone is a loner, will probably do nothing great or even excell in life and just stay in the background hiding from everyone else and not even pursue a real career in any field actually succesfully.

Ignoring, being more confident, don't show fear, talk firmly, fighting is bad.. wow man.. what kinda self help books are you reading?

I realize that we all have different situations and live and try to be who we are, but giving advice that is slanted doesn't help anything. I gave him both sides of the coin, let him decide for himself. You no9t9 need to learn that psychology and "understanding" a situation doesn't mean you'll know how to deal with it when it really happens to you. IE most women take self defense classes, but when actually assualted most of them forget their training and are still attacked. Are you saying they were wrong? That they didn't handle it well enough?

And no, it isn't irresponsible to tell them to break someone's leg or arm. What are you? 12? When someone has a gun to my head, no *BLEEP* I don't care about his well being, Imma break his arm so he doesn't shoot me. If he is going to punch your head in (and yes some bullies really aren't the scared ones as some people would like to think), I would think defending yourself and if you have to almost, and yes I mean almost, break his arm to make him go away. Do it. Then report the incident and move on with your life.

:( if you find flaw in that fine, but don't go touting psychology and self help books on a message board. Please... that is probably why so many people consider online people nerds because of the progression of "help" that seems to be so "moral and correct" even though we don't live in a world where morals and standards are always met.

counselors will only help you reason and understand, but trying to reason with someone who wishes to cause you bodily harm is virtually impossible

Education and knowledge is more powerful than brute force. If you understand your enemy, they will be that much easier to defeat. You are so short sighted that you simply cannot see the benefit of talking to a councelor.

because why should someone with so low a mentality as to want to beat you up in the first place actually stop to listen to you?

Yes, chances are the bully won't stop and will beat you up. But understanding your enemy is so that NEXT time he won't even WANT to beat you up in the first place... Think about that... take your narrow mind and think about how to PREVENT beatings rather than facing them in the momment.

Um and no this is not vigillante,  why would you even think someone like that exists?

Do you even know what a vigilante is?

I don't know what world you live in, but talking to someone doesn't always work. If you tried to talk someone down, I doubt that if they really wanted to hurt you, that it would do any good.

Ya you're right. And you perfectly support my point. Talking to someone doesn't always work but there are times when it WILL. No method is fool proof but one should atleast TRY talking THEN fighing as a last resort. You're recommendation is to "break some arms and legs".

And in the REAL world, talking DOES work. If it didn't why do police have negotiators? Why not just send in the troops right away? That seems to be your mentality.. Shoot first ask questions later... Let me guess, you're a BUSH supporter too...

Talking to a counselor, and on top of that insulting the people that go to message boards, is such a cop out way of saying I can't deal or I just want to move on in life without even trying to defend myself.

I'm sorry you feel this way. But, people on message boards like this are in no position to provide advice of this nature. If you can't see that... I don't know what else to say.

Asking a professional for help is never a cop out way of dealing with a problem. Defending ones self doesn't necessarily have anything to do with violence. Please understand that attacks and defence are military terms yet they do not always represent violent behavior. I did not recommend that he doesn't defend himself. If you'll read a little more carefully, I recommended that he FACE the bully without FEAR but without resorting to violence. How is this a cop out??

Violence is the real cop out. It is the EASIEST solution. Why not just get a gun and shoot the bully dead? You will have defended yourself and the bully will never bother you again...

I told him to do the "right" things didn't I?

Actually no you didn't. You said "these are the normal ways" and "these are the REAL ways". This implies that the REAL way is the RIGHT way. And your idea of the RIGHT way is to break arms and legs..

And all your suggestions are well and good for someone is a loner, will probably do nothing great or even excell in life and just stay in the background hiding from everyone else and not even pursue a real career in any field actually succesfully. Ignoring, being more confident, don't show fear, talk firmly, fighting is bad.. wow man.. what kinda self help books are you reading?

This paragraph made me laugh... thanks.. Being successful in life requires thought and confidence (along with other things) but not violence. You don't really seem to grasp the idea that being confident does not mean staying in the shadows or hiding. Besides, I'm not sure what you would consider a "real career"... vigilante? army? police? moron? Most "successful" people with "successful" careers are EDUCATED and THINK things through before acting.

Again, you've proven one of my points.. You say my suggestions are good for someone who is a loner? Well, in most cases a bully will tend to pick on loners or people with few friends who cannot stand up for themselves. And by standing up for themselves, I don't mean beating the *BLEEP* out of everything that looks at you funny.

You no9t9 need to learn that psychology and "understanding" a situation doesn't mean you'll know how to deal with it when it really happens to you. IE most women take self defense classes, but when actually assualted most of them forget their training and are still attacked. Are you saying they were wrong? That they didn't handle it well enough?

Do you even know what you're talking about? Yes, many women might freeze up in that given situation... but don't you agree that it is better that they atleast have gone through a class and have got some professional help? You'd rather they forget about the class since they MIGHT freeze up anyway? How can you argue with me on this point of trying to understand a situation?

And no, it isn't irresponsible to tell them to break someone's leg or arm. What are you? 12? When someone has a gun to my head, no *BLEEP* I don't care about his well being, Imma break his arm so he doesn't shoot me. If he is going to punch your head in (and yes some bullies really aren't the scared ones as some people would like to think), I would think defending yourself and if you have to almost, and yes I mean almost, break his arm to make him go away. Do it. Then report the incident and move on with your life.

If you are successful in NOT getting shot in the head while trying to break the guys arm, what makes you think he won't be able to shoot you next time? The point is that with your attitude and the way you would handle a bully this would undoubtedly LEAD to someone pointing a gun to your head...

IN THIS CASE, the bully is simply pushing him around and saying "Watch you gonna do about it?". You tell me if BREAKING his arms and legs isn't too extreme... How would you feel if this kid gets KILLED because the bully came back the next day with a gun? Now tell me your statement isn't irresponsible..

This only prooves that taking advice on message boards like this is simply stupid. You don't seem to understand that THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO DRASTIC ACTIONS AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A LAST RESORT.

Please don't go around telling kids to break each others arms and legs especially when you are still a child yourself.

You are merely using that old adage that education always acheives everything. I will admit, having an advantage over your enemy is one thing, but calling me short and narrow minded really shows what your level of character is. Why do you have to resort to "talking" like that when all I was merely doing was actually responding to what you said. Why are you acting as if what you say is the end-all, be-all? Or are you one of those like 40+ guys who actually wants to talk down to a freakin 19 year old? Seriously. I agreed with you, talk will help at times, but saying that you are correct and that having an edge over your enemy helps you in anyway is laughable. This is high school man. Who the hell wants to talk? Can't you get out of you *bottom* for a second and realize that not all "children" need to act like you. And you are calling me a child? Yeah I am. I am 19 years old. Vigilante - someone who takes the law and decides to have a personal battle for what they believe in. I am not doing that. I was acting in self defense. What was I going to do? Talk the guy outta shooting me or my friend? oh yeah.. that would have way worked. :(Get some education yourself. People who tend to make it yes areEDUCATED!!! but they are also not the type to just run and try to "talk" to everyone. They take the situation in stride, see what they can do and actually do it. They either quell it from the start or try to reason it out the first time. They don't wait until it happens a second time to have an edge. That was laughable how you truly believe that you are "mature" merely because you don't "resort" to violence. That is sad how you reason that. I did not, nor ever say that resorting to violence was the only way. I did respond with many different views and many different solutions and allowed him to make his own desicion and I merely stated what I would do. Um and no bullies who are p*ssies go after loners. I personally didn't care. I went after everyone, group or not. Personally your views are rather elementary school psychology. Thinking that any bully cares that you have a "edge" on him because you "understand" him. I think you had better realize that one day, talking isn't going to work and that going to it as a first resistance isn't always the right thing to do. And if this bully is even bothering to even speak to Mike, he probably isn't going to be the kind that requires talking first. Anyway, end of discussion dude, you believe you are all holy and right and I'm probably not going to change my views just because. And telling me who to talk to and what advice to give, doesn't that make you the child by always wanting it your way?

You're right. This is the end of the discussion. I'm not going to bother replying to you since you have absolutely no comprehension of what I've written or even what you've written yourself. It is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with you since you contradict yourself all the time, and make up things.Again, say whatever you want. Flame me, tell on me, whatever... I am done talking to you.. nice knowing you.

You should try to ignore this kid. I know who bad it is to have someone bullying you. there are plenty of bullies in my school, beating others and so on. but they mostly do it because those who are bullyed cry or do what the bullies tell them to do. this makes those bullies laugh. but if you ignore them they get bored and stop teasing you after a while. but it takes time..also stand for yourself, don't let them tease you, as i said ignore him or if it gets very bad, hit him so that you hurt him. then he'll see that you are not as weak as he thinks you are. be strong!

You're right.  This is the end of the discussion.  I'm not going to bother replying to you since you have absolutely no comprehension of what I've written or even what you've written yourself.  It is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with you since you contradict yourself all the time, and make up things.

Again, say whatever you want.  Flame me, tell on me, whatever... I am done talking to you.. nice knowing you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't contradict myself at all man. I stated 2 clear messages

1. DO WHAT YOU WANT MIKE : and I gave him some suggestions

2. DON'T BE A WIMP AND JUST IGNORE IT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T IGNORE EVERYTHING

That was basically it.

Okay f*ckface, a person cannot go on ignoring his problems forever. I am a bit rougher than Chris here (who I think you highly took out of proportion what he was actually TYPING). If I were that kid I would *BLEEP* them up so bad their parents could feel it. Take it from someone who was both the object of ridicule and a bully in highschool, you will not win by sticking your head in the sand. You have to be tough and fight back. What ever that fighting back means. You gotta get even.Walk into one of my schools and try to reason with the kids, you are bound to get killed.B*tch. :(

Maybe you could think about making an anti bullying website it could take your off things and help you to help others...Helping others sometimes does solve your problems.You could see who else in the whole world has the same problems as you and learn how the faced it or is trying to live with it. There are other people out there who have worse problems...think about them...and try to imagine what those less lucky would do.

don't beat him up. that doesn't solve anything. i'm getting bullied by a kid shorter than me and i just walk away. you could just smile at him.remember wat jesus said:If someone hits you on the left cheek, show him the right one.

don't beat him up. that doesn't solve anything.

i'm getting bullied by a kid shorter than me and i just walk away.

you could just smile at him.

remember wat jesus said:

If someone hits you on the left cheek, show him the right one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As stated before, we all live in different areas, but just for the sake of example, sorry son but if you turned and showed someone your right cheek where Dizzy and I come from, they'd shoot that side off as well.