xisto Community
sweet_princess

Islam, Not Terrorism Proving you wrong

religion in what so ever version doesn't promote violence and injustice. it is the people who pretends to be the guardian of the religion infilterate the whole thing and spread the wrong side of the religion. religion always spreads love, peace and harmony.

They're the same. Don't you see? They use "religion" as an excuse for their actions and to motivate the hypnotized masses, but GW and Co. and the Bin Laden family and their ilk... They're all the same: They all worship DEATH. Look at all those lovely trees... Now look at the forest. It's all one. (See the forest through the trees)

who are "they", watermonkey? If your talking about the al-qaeda then yes, of course u are right, they are idiots who twist religion...but if your talkin about muslims in general u are very very wrong, read my post.

There are two religion that believes that way. Hindu and Islam if I'm not mistaken. Hindu is the Nirvana concept. Islam is also the same.

@ jon jon : Man you are the most mistaken person in the whole world i have ever seen,i dont know abt muslims but hinduism has nothing like 72 virgins and such *BLEEP*. I think before you accuse any religion please get your facts right :lol:

I have so many friends that are Islamic. They are not bad. People just get that influence because Saddam Husein is a twisted guy who does twisted things. Well Saddam is a bad guy and some Muslims are bad, but most are not. I myself think that all these terrorists are monsters but Muslims actually have some good ideas. First of all they teach good not bad.

Im with GOD who is vs me?.... (love this phrase) (sounds better in spanish) xD

Do you realise that you are splitting people into 2 groups here. Your actually saying that you if I don't believe God and follow his teachings, I am your enemy. Well, all I can say is, let's have a fair fight then shall we?

Do you realise that you are splitting people into 2 groups here. Your actually saying that you if I don't believe God and follow his teachings, I am your enemy. Well, all I can say is, let's have a fair fight then shall we?

LOL... we don't care if you do or not belive in god and follow or not his teaching , all humans are brothers and there arn't a raison to fight... if you are agree we can be friends ;)

[Notice] : i'm muslim

Islam is not what FoxNews and CBS interpret but it's The Holly Quran .. I'm happy to give you some sources to discover islam; the fastest growing religion in the world, learn about the real islam and correct your information about It:

Sultan Guide to Islamic Sties: An Islamic Websites Portal

Islam On Line: This site aims to present a unified and lively Islam that keeps up with modern times in all areas. There motto is: credibility and distinction

Islam Way: Globally transmitting for all Muslims , no affiliation or restrictions of a political party, group or any other governmental guardianship are behind.

55a.net: The Quran Miracles encyclopedia

As I said before, I personally think that all religions have their nutters, yet the majority, or most are really peaceful people that respect other peoples way. Of couse there are the few that may not a particular religion or so, but thats just the way it is with some people. Some people have their beliefs, and most people would respect that. Most Islams I have met are very nice people.

Alright, I know that there are MANY western people that actually think that Islam is just a synonym of violence and terrorism, which is for no doubt UNTRUE! Islam in arabic language originates from the root word "salam" which means "PEACE" which is the OPPOSITE of violence/war/terrorism... etc. So how could peace equal to violence? :S Islam is basically one of the religions that strongly advocates peace among people and rejects war unless someone is forced into it! Concerning what is known as "Jihad". This is one of our most important duties in Islam because this is what guarantees the existence of the religion. Most people (who aren't Muslims) are mistaken about this issue. Jihad does NOT mean "put a belt of explosives around your waist, go to a CIVILIAN area, and blow yourself up and kill everyone there" THIS IS NOT JIHAD!!! Jihad is to PROTECT the land, the pride and the religion! moreover, Jihad doesn't encourage us to invade other territories in order to preach or spread Islam. Our duty is to preach others to follow Islam and it's their right to CHOOSE whether to follow Islam or not. We can't force anyone to follow our beliefs because everybody has his own mind and can think and choose. But, those fanatics in Al-Qaeda who are brainwashed by misinterpreted doctrines of Islam, think that if someone isn't a Muslim then it's our duty to kill him!!! which is WRONG!Now, we all know that Al-Qaeda (formerly Taliban) was founded by USA in order to fight the Soviets. And in 9/11 they used the tool which they founded for another cause, which is the intervention in the Middle East matters and reach the reserves of oil. So they destroyed the twin towers and then started the stupid propaganda against Muslims and Islam, keeping in mind that Bush is an extreme Evangelic Christian who hates Muslims and publicly declared that his war against terrorism is simply a new version of the crusades!! Well, I have the utmost respect to all Christians and hopefully they would recognize this propaganda done by the Western media and don't believe what they're trying to make them believe in.

Thank you my brother for starting this topic as there is much misunderstanding about Islam and violence is no way to deal with it but rather peace and patience is the best way as done in the past. I do not know what makes our Muslim brothers go astray. I just hope this clears up many confused minds.

the Muslims do not believe that Christians are innocent people.you cannot say that Allah claims that violence is wrong when the Curran says he will grant copious numbers of virgins to have intercourse with in heaven when a man dies killing "infidels" in a jihad or holy war.TERRORISM is defined as using fear of any kind in order to control or manipulate a peoples.by this definition, a bully on the playground is a terrorist.therefore, you cannot sit there and truthfully say that claiming a holy war on America and using Muslim television stations to send threats in order to scare the American public isn't considered terrorism. blowing up a national landmark (the wtc buildings) and the main center of military operations in this country (pentagon) is an act of terrorism. this is meant to prove that America cannot protect it's military installations and therefore cannot protect its citizens.

yah, u all have provided your best view about islam, because i am muslim, i gonna tell you some thing about islam.Islam is not only a religion for us, but as life, Islam provide us peace and prosperity, most of people start thinking wrong about islam and muslims after 9/11, but i agree some were wrong, due to those people, other who are innocent have to face many problems, in face of war, or mentaly touture.So, i am requesting u all, please don't judge a person on base of their religion but their deeds.

yah, u all have provided your best view about islam, because i am muslim, i gonna tell you some thing about islam.
Islam is not only a religion for us, but as life, Islam provide us peace and prosperity, most of people start thinking wrong about islam and muslims after 9/11, but i agree some were wrong, due to those people, other who are innocent have to face many problems, in face of war, or mentaly touture.

So, i am requesting u all, please don't judge a person on base of their religion but their deeds.

personally, i have no problem with muslims or islam. what i do have a problem with are the few who do participate in the holy wars and threaten america and basically, anyone who opposes america.
your religion is your choice. if you want to worship Allah, God, the virgin mary, Tom Cruise in a Spaceship, whatever. that's your life. just don't come after me for believing something different. (not saying that you are)