xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
St. Jimmy

How Do You Do It? urgh..

Also, kill any guys that try to move on her and take your place. Like our friend Lodd here. :lol:

I wouldn't mind if you got me her number. :(

I'd take his advice, it was a logical peice of information from where i am sitting. However, We can give you as much advice as we like, but you have to put your own indivuality spin on it. If she goes on the same boring dates all the time, and seeing you not acting like yourself, you're in dead water.
Edited by tuddy (see edit history)

ask her man.. u got nothing to lose...and if u really want to do something crazy (girls love that) go to her house or something and bring her flowers.. i know it may sound cheezy but it works all the times :lol:

ah... it went like this. I had just gotten out of my classromm and saw her walking by. I started saying.."Hey, umm if you aren't busy later today, i was wondering-" CLICK! She walked past me and went in her class. Man, i felt like an idiot. So, i went home, put my guitar on the loudest volume, and played for about an hour. (guitar has a way of relieving stress for me) but yea, oh well.

Well, during the past 2 years, i tried to make friends with her. It's really hard to talk to her alone though. She's always surrounded by her friends. But, i was lucky and got to talk with her a few times. Very brief, because she acts like she's busy.

Dude it doesn't look like she's interested in you.
You'd better not ask her for a dance, unless recently things have gone good between you and her.
Just move on, forget about her. Find a friendlier girl.

Oh and read stuff in http://www.datingclass.com/ it'll come very helpful if you haven't read it before.
Edited by Clessi (see edit history)

I'm assuming that you know for certain that she's single, so I have to say, go for it. You miss every shot you don't take. You'll probably regret it if you don't at least try, only this time around do it right, because last time I think you went about it the wrong way.First of all, I wasn't there so I can't say for sure, but judging by how little confidence you seem to have, and her reaction, you were probably too quiet. If you weren't too quiet, you were deffinitly at the wrong place and the wrong time anyway. Heck, maybe she thought you were talking to someone else. If the girl doesn't know you very well, then she deffinitly won't be expecting you to ask her out. I remember once when a guy I barely knew was giving me love notes for nearly half a year and I didn't even notice what these little shreds of paper I was finding everywhere were. I felt horrible when I finally realized they were for me, but things would have gone better if he'd just come up to me, looked me in the eye and told me.I suggest that you do that, find a good time, like walking together after school like someone has suggested, or even just call her. Either way, make sure she's listening. It's also a good idea for her to have a vague idea that you like her before hand. That way it won't come completely out of the blue and she can take you seriously. You can do this by flirting with her a little bit. Give it a little more time, talk to her some more and your feelings will come across naturally. You might want to know each other a bit better anyway, because a date between two almost-strangers could be...awkward.When you're ready just go for it. The worst thing that could happen would be if she says no, and knowing is better than not knowing. If she does say no, don't let it make you feel bad about yourself and stop you from having a good homecoming with someone else. Anyway, I wish you luck and no matter what happens, I wish you a happy homecoming.

Okay, so i met this girl around..3 years ago. I had just gotten transfered to that school, and i saw her. Well...there was one of those dances, and i got the gut to ask her. She never said yes, but she never said no. She didn't show up, so i took it as a no. Weelll, 2 years later, we still go to the same school. There's a homecoming dance thingy, and i was wondering if i should ask her again... I dont think i'm physically atractive.. I have short hair, i always pop my collar, i wear glasses, and i'm half korean. o_O
uhh..any advice would be grateful..thanks.

Who cares what you look like? If she realy likes you, she won't care what you look like. I say go for it, and good luck :blink:

You sound like Cameron after realizing Bianca wanted Joey not him (10 things I hate about you). My guess is, you're probably not all that bad looking. I don't know all that many not worth it in the looks department Koreans. . .or Asians in general. I think I read something about determining whether she's got friends after two years, or if you are friends with her now. . .something to that effect. It all depends on more circumstances than that.