Posted Image

Mich

Posted Image

truefusion

Posted Image

idle

Posted Image

vote for the best one to be used in later ads. Good luck

nigai, you ned to provide why, and use the voting method SM didn't provide :)

Albus Dumbledore: 0Mich: 0
Truefusion: 0
randomdood: 0
idle: 0

Albus Dumbledore: 2Mich: 0Truefusion: 0randomdood: 0idle: 0Albus gets my vote. Very tough call though, it's slick and smooth and doesn't seem crowded. Mich's is also very cool, I love the animation used but to me it seems crowded. Truefusions's is good but seems a bit to plain and didn't catch my eye right away. randomdood's is to blank and Idle's looks good but seems over crowded to me.

Albus Dumbledore: 3Mich: 0Truefusion: 0randomdood: 0idle: 0It was a tough call between Albus, Mich and Truefusion. But i would have to go for Albus's. If there was a way all 3 of their pros could be combined, that would be the best. Albus's because it was clean, straight to the point and was averagely the best.Mich has some pretty awesome animation. But its a little too cluttered.truefusion's was amazingly cleaner than either of them, but its because the space was left with rotating text that didn't really get straight to the point. (If u start looking at it halfway)

Albus Dumbledore: 3Mich: 1

I vote Mich. I love the effect, it's very attractive and gives attention to itself.

The others are very nice, just seem a little plain. GJ everyone.

Albus Dumbledore: 3Mich: 2Truefusion: 0randomdood: 0idle: 0I go with Mich design since it has the more professional look to it.

My vote goes to Mich also. The fact that it is filled up doesn't bother me. It does look professional. But the animation is what really did it for me.

Albus Dumbledore: 3Mich: 3

Albus Dumbledore: 3Mich: 4
Truefusion: 1

(I have added Clessi's vote for mitch)

I voted for TrueFusion, his, to me looks professional, uncluttered, and is interesting and easy on the eye's, it was a hard choice though :lol: