xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Final Fantasy 13 ive heard a lot about this game

It actually has 3 parts to it, the 2 main ones for PS3, one which is more action packed than the other one and 1 game in the series for mobile phones, most likely only for top of the line mobile phones or even only Japan phones. All will be linked some how so you can carry over like saves and items or whatever. Also if you seen the trailer or pictures of the girl with the blade which transforms into a gun, she actually isn't the main character of the game, the main character hasn't been released yet, maybe this girl is a secondary character or what but im sure she is apart somehow

i saw dis game yesterday and i wanted 2 get it....is it n e good? n e 1 played it yet?

Nice english :) :)

anywho, i think that Final Fantasy 13 is going to be an awsome game because i have played other final fantasy games (computer games i believe is what you are talking about) and the graphics on the older ones were awsome, so im thinking that the graphics on Final Fantasy 13 no matter how many parts there are will be awsome.

But judging by the third post i dont think your talking about the computer game, so now i talk about the PS3 version. I dont have a PS3 nor will i ever, but a friend has and i have seen her play other versions of Final fantasy on older versions of PS's and they were pretty good with graphics and sound effects, so ithink that final fantasy 13 for PS3 will be even more awsome with the enhanced graphics in the game system as well as on the game itself.

Posted Image

is one picture i found.

attached is another one

The 3 game series is being released june of 2007 some info about characters names have been released but as for story no one know yet. Or more like I don't know yet.

Yeah right @Saint_Michael, you really think square are going to release it next year?? How many times did they tell us that Final Fantasy 12 was going to come out at a certain time and then delayed it and then delayed it again. Got anoying so I dont think that they will have it out then.

Nice english :(:lol:

anywho, i think that Final Fantasy 13 is going to be an awsome game because i have played other final fantasy games (computer games i believe is what you are talking about) and the graphics on the older ones were awsome, so im thinking that the graphics on Final Fantasy 13 no matter how many parts there are will be awsome.

But judging by the third post i dont think your talking about the computer game, so now i talk about the PS3 version. I dont have a PS3 nor will i ever, but a friend has and i have seen her play other versions of Final fantasy on older versions of PS's and they were pretty good with graphics and sound effects, so ithink that final fantasy 13 for PS3 will be even more awsome with the enhanced graphics in the game system as well as on the game itself.

Posted Image

is one picture i found.

attached is another one

All I can say is DROOL!! For that screeny :(

Makes me want to get a PS3 :/ It'll be heck expensive, though.

This game looks so great. I love the Final Fantasy Series and I really wanted this game but its coming for PS3 and thats like $600 =[ plus I know we're not getting PS3 because my family is buying my brother a Wii already...so now I can say bye bye to FFXIII =[

right now i'm playing final fantasy xii and its brilliant. i was surprised at how well the graphics came out next to its ffx counterpart, both on ps2. they really are good graphics, graphics i couldnt imagine to be produced by a ps2 actually. taking that into account, the next one being on ps3 must really take things to the next level. i saw the ffvii technical trailer and that looked unreal. the ps3 is seriously powerful. i cant wait for ffxiii and its still trying to finish ffxii lol. i wonder why they made 3 parts to it though, must be a really extensive story... i mean each disk can contain 50GB of data. you'd think they could stick it all on one disk.. but then again theres teh marketing scheme behind it all. ;\ square-enix are rich enough >__> greedy greedy~

Are you kidding me, thers going to be a final fantasy 13 already for the PS3 12 JUST CAME OUT FOR ****'s Sakes. these games and systems are getting ahead of me im losing touch with it.... once upon a time final fantasy was good, it kinda got ruined on its way up. 3-9 is good but then 10 and 10-2 SUCKED i was saddened when i played them, they changed the kind of sotryline u want in a game to something that mad very VERY little sense. 10 wasn;t horrble but 10-2 sucked *** .

All I can say is DROOL!! For that screeny :)
Makes me want to get a PS3 :/ It'll be heck expensive, though.

Well, I 've downloaded the trailer for FFVersus13, but I don't find it too interesting...
I guess if that's the way FFVS13 will be, it will be another FFDirge of Cerberus dark-plot-like game.

I guess, the name 'versus' really the opposite from FF13. If FF13 is called 'light crystal'
then may FFVersus13 be the 'dark crystal'.

(And FF13 Agito?? Let it be Ruby Version kay?)